User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Thread: Kanye West

MBTI
    I

This man is filled with some kind of Fi, he has no Fe whatsoever... the dude is all about his own opinions, and doesn't care whom he steps over to get his point across. Also, he's an F, not a T... emotional, makes decisions based on feelings, not logic, etc.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    You're right in that those actions are based on Fi judgements, but they surely don't come from Te. It's purely hotheaded Fi.

Real Te: collaborating with Beyonce to make an awesometastic album that will ensure that they BOTH win next year and rake in the dough, leaving his reputation in-tact. Efficiency.

Real Te: Becoming a "spokesman" for politics, using his celebrity status to non-offensively sway impressionable young voters. Non-offensive not because he "cares" what people think of him, but because it's more efficient and effective to lead people by being likeable. Making "Bush doesn't care about black people" comments is stupid, will alienate a lot of people who think otherwise, and completely undermine his credibility.

I vote aux-Fi for his type. ExFP.
    Te is the external manifestation of his hotheadedness. If you look at his whole career from before he even signed with Jay-Z, he's been a take action kind of guy. In some instances, he's even seemingly went ahead of Jay- he admits it in his records. He leads with Te. The Fi stuff has started as of late, and it's not pretty.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Te is the external manifestation of his hotheadedness. If you look at his whole career from before he even signed with Jay-Z, he's been a take action kind of guy. In some instances, he's even seemingly went ahead of Jay- he admits it in his records. He leads with Te. The Fi stuff has started as of late, and it's not pretty.
    His hotheadedness is the direct result of his being an sx/sp e1 rather than any mbti type.

Not Te.
    Not Fi.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    His hotheadedness is the direct result of his being an sx/sp e1 rather than any mbti type.

Not Te.
    Not Fi.
    Help me out here- I'm not familiar.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

ISFJ (Using VI):

Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    ISFJ (Using VI):

it, misanthrope you.

thinking of you

Stansmith

INFP 6w7 - 3w2 - 1w9 Sx/Sp?

I see lots of Fi and Si. Kris is ESFP 7w6

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

ISFP. I recognize a lot of myself in him: being a little too honest, taking things a little too personally, but also a sense of creativity I recognize in myself. So my first guess would have been somewhere around ESFP. However, I also think Fi drives him more than Se and even though he doesn't come across as too shy, I'd rather type him as an introvert.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Stansmith

It's funny how people judge him solely based on a handful of counterphobic outbursts, lol. Dude is like a kitten 90% of the time. I'm honestly more consistently domineering and Te-ish than he is.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    ISFP. I recognize a lot of myself in him: being a little too honest, taking things a little too personally, but also a sense of creativity I recognize in myself. So my first guess would have been somewhere around ESFP. However, I also think Fi drives him more than Se and even though he doesn't come across as too shy, I'd rather type him as an introvert.
    I could see it. Something about the way he thinks and rationalizes things (comparing himself to Hitler, Malcolm X, etc.) comes off as weaker intuition. It's more heavy, intense and out-there than Dominant or Aux-Ne. Almost like a conspiracy theorist.