INFP
    Enneagram

a gay FISH

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

People shouldn't be so hard on Kanye. He was right, you know. Beyoncé should have won that award, not Taylor Sheep Face Swift. This might be the exact reason why I like him, except for his music of course, which I find awesome. No, Taylor Swift is according to me one of the most nauseating celebrities I know. She deserved it. The bitch didn't even stand up for herself, so it's as if she asked for it. Ever watched her reaction during that whole VMA thing? It reminded me of the reaction of those drooling kids in kindergarten when I stole their toys. If she punched him in the face and stopped her "look at me I'm sooooo adorable" act right there and started to make good music, she would have gained my respect. But she didn't. So I'm on Kanye's side for this. I would have loved to do it myself. You people are overreacting.

I'll go with ENFP.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm not really defending him. When you act like Kanye, you open yourself up to all kinds of criticism.

But seriously people, South Park quotes? I knew a guy once who pretty much only talked in in South Park/Simpsons/Family Guy quotes. Yeah, regular Lincoln-Douglas material there.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    I'm not really defending him. When you act like Kanye, you open yourself up to all kinds of criticism.

But seriously people, South Park quotes? I knew a guy once who pretty much only talked in in South Park/Simpsons/Family Guy quotes. Yeah, regular Lincoln-Douglas material there.
    Shhhhh!!!! They're members of the Church of South Park! They'll torture you to death when they find out you dissed their almighty prophets!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    People shouldn't be so hard on Kanye. He was right, you know. Beyoncé should have won that award, not Taylor Sheep Face Swift. This might be the exact reason why I like him, except for his music of course, which I find awesome. No, Taylor Swift is according to me one of the most nauseating celebrities I know. She deserved it. The bitch didn't even stand up for herself, so it's as if she asked for it. Ever watched her reaction during that whole VMA thing? It reminded me of the reaction of those drooling kids in kindergarten when I stole their toys. If she punched him in the face and stopped her "look at me I'm sooooo adorable" act right there and started to make good music, she would have gained my respect. But she didn't. So I'm on Kanye's side for this. I would have loved to do it myself. You people are overreacting.

I'll go with ENFP.
    i completely agree, i was pretty much clapping and cheering when i watched that. people can call him a douchebag and an asshole and a gay fish (that shit's played out btw), but i agree with pretty much everything he says so i can't help but love him. and it's ridiculous that he got more shit for interrupting someone's vma acceptance speech than chris brown did for beating up rihanna. but idk people are always going to stand up for the cute little white girl. and she definitely took advantage of that, went on talk shows whining about it, wrote a condescending song about him ("you're still an innocent").

and i see no possible way he's a T.. from watching interviews, stuff he says on twitter, his lyrics. and i think he does care about the social implications of what he does, he's just misguided in how to express his opinions sometimes.

I’ve hurt, I’ve bled, I’ve learned. I only want to do good. I am passionate I am human I am real. I wish I could meet every hater. I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change there a opinion of me one conversation at a time. I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings.

I wish they could accept that I’ve grown and only want to do good for the world. I want to help as many people as I can. I want to help starting with the music and ending with the smile. I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.

It starts with this…

I’m sorry Taylor.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i completely agree, i was pretty much clapping and cheering when i watched that. people can call him a douchebag and an asshole and a gay fish (that shit's played out btw), but i agree with pretty much everything he says so i can't help but love him. and it's ridiculous that he got more shit for interrupting someone's vma acceptance speech than chris brown did for beating up rihanna. but idk people are always going to stand up for the cute little white girl. and she definitely took advantage of that, went on talk shows whining about it, wrote a condescending song about him ("you're still an innocent").

and i see no possible way he's a T.. from watching interviews, stuff he says on twitter, his lyrics. and i think he does care about the social implications of what he does, he's just misguided in how to express his opinions sometimes.
    Te's have feelings, too you know.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post

I completely agree. South Park is for children. Shame on me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Te's have feelings, too you know.
    gimme examples of him using Te, because i don't see it at all

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    but idk people are always going to stand up for the cute little white girl.
    It's interesting that you mention race. There wasn't much public discussion about whether or not race played a factor in his willingness to take the microphone away from someone on stage and essentially say, "You don't deserve this award." And I'm not claiming that race was a factor. Only Kanye knows his own intentions. But what would have been the outcome if a white man went on stage, took the microphone from a black woman and said that a white girl deserves the award over her?

As far as people who are defending his actions because they don't like Taylor Swift and they do like Kanye West, you should be more objective about this. What he did was unacceptable.