ENTP

Default King of Queens

Doug - ISTJ
    Carrie - ENFJ?
    Arthur - ?
    Deacon - ?

any thoughts?

Hate

Doug is the furthest thing from ISTJ that I can imagine. I don't see him being anything other than Se dominant... And he's far more Fe than Fi so I would have to lean towards ESTP.

Carrie - ESFJ

Permabanned

Doug-esfp
    Carrie-entj
    Arthur-enfp
    Deacon-estp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Originally thought both Doug and Carrie were ESTP, but in an earlier post from way back someone said ISFP for Doug and ESTJ for Carrie, and it made sense too.

I saw Deacon as an ISxJ, and Kelly as an ISFJ. Arthur baffled me at first thought, but I'd say ENTP. He loves to argue for argument's sake, and if Doug is ISFP, Arthur's ENTP could make him the "conflict" type which makes for some humorous interactions between the two.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

At first I thought both Doug and Carrie were ESTPs but upon further reflection here is what I think...
    Doug - ESFP
    He cares a lot about having fun and doing what makes him comfortable but he also sees things as important and knows when not to cross the line unlike ESTPs. He isn't ISFP because he isn't serious enough to be concerned with values (Fi) and personal identity.

Carrie - ESFJ
    She seems like she is very easily affected by people's reactions and uses sarcasm as a way to get people to understand her feelings (Fe). She isn't like Doug who likes entertainment more. They have similar goals but different approaches (quasi-identicals)

Arthur - ENTP
    He is just crazy, unaware of how he comes across to others and has a lot of strange ideas. When he tells Doug and Carrie his ideas they just reject his ideas because Sensors don't see it as practical, which is why he then gets angry for people ignoring him. He is not ENFP because he tries to get a reaction and is bothered by people's reactions (Fe).

Deacon - ISTP
    He is very much the "wise fool" in the series. He knows when something doesn't make sense or not. He is very good at telling Doug when he is being illogical and what he is doing doesn't make sense. But he doesn't tell him this out of conventions or to be normal like ISTJs. He will do the same crazy antics as Doug but thinks about his actions first.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grunfur View Post
    At first I thought both Doug and Carrie were ESTPs but upon further reflection here is what I think...
    Doug - ESFP
    He cares a lot about having fun and doing what makes him comfortable but he also sees things as important and knows when not to cross the line unlike ESTPs. He isn't ISFP because he isn't serious enough to be concerned with values (Fi) and personal identity.

Carrie - ESFJ
    She seems like she is very easily affected by people's reactions and uses sarcasm as a way to get people to understand her feelings (Fe). She isn't like Doug who likes entertainment more. They have similar goals but different approaches (quasi-identicals)

Arthur - ENTP
    He is just crazy, unaware of how he comes across to others and has a lot of strange ideas. When he tells Doug and Carrie his ideas they just reject his ideas because Sensors don't see it as practical, which is why he then gets angry for people ignoring him. He is not ENFP because he tries to get a reaction and is bothered by people's reactions (Fe).

Deacon - ISTP
    He is very much the "wise fool" in the series. He knows when something doesn't make sense or not. He is very good at telling Doug when he is being illogical and what he is doing doesn't make sense. But he doesn't tell him this out of conventions or to be normal like ISTJs. He will do the same crazy antics as Doug but thinks about his actions first.
    Nice! this makes a lot of sense of me. Thanks!