• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Julian Assange

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Obviously an introvert.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I always thought he seemed INFP. Has that humanitarian thing, an emotional investment in integrity and truth, and a bit of the type 4 artiness on the side. Next guess would be INFJ, then INTJ, then ISFP.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm gonna guess INTJ. He looks too creepy for ENTP or ESTP...and that's coming from a pretty creepy ExTP! :laugh:

INFJ is another possibility...or a P.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
well rolemodel INTJ according to my theories. Dunno aussies are too cool to be typed !

Nicodemus

I thought before the thread was moved we somewhat agreed that he is an INFP.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I could potentially see that too, but I still think INTP.

Whatever the case: Ji-dom.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
He's Hector Savage's cousin!

m_a2d87dd8a4b74d9ab33f2cf6997b8f7c.jpg

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well rolemodel INTJ according to my theories. Dunno aussies are too cool to be typed !

INTJs are not devoted soldiers of some abstract cause, and they never disregard the consequences of their actions.
They prefer the ethics of responsibility, not the ethics of conviction. Assange is INFx.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it looks real to me, he hasn't logged in since 2006