• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Team Fortress 2 / TF2

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
Not entirely sure about a few of them. Some of them I'm definite on though [like engie]. Input is loved!

The Classes:

Scout: ExFP
Soldier: ESTJ
Pyro: ESFP (Hardest to type, just went with intuition on this one)

Demoman: ExxP (It's hard to tell since he's drunk a lot...)
Heavy: ISFP
Engineer: ISTP

Medic: ISxJ (Hard since there is no meet the medic)
Sniper: ISTJ
Spy: INTJ

Whatdya'll think?

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Lets try this

Scout: ENFP
Soldier: ISTJ
Pyro: Hard to tell
Demoman: ESTP
Heavy: ISFP
Engineer: ISTP
Medic: ISFJ
Sniper: ESTJ
Spy: INTJ

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
I can see why you would say soldier is an introvert, but why is sniper extroverted? Living in that van alone and all.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I can see why you would say soldier is an introvert, but why is sniper extroverted? Living in that van alone and all.

Yeah the soldier is the most obvious one of them all

wasn't too sure with the sniper, but he seems kinda extraverted in the meet the sniper video

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
I know what you mean. The way he talked with his parents on the phone and all. I guess I'm going to have to look into it more..