User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default the amazin' atheist

ExtP?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNTkE7B0TGE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNTkE7B0TGE[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not an atheist, but that was still funny.

That's a pretty good typing.. I'm leaning on ESTP though.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

This guy also makes video for the Nostalgia Critic site under the name "The Distressed Watcher." I didn't know about his atheism before.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Ginkgo

ENTP.

Tends to focus on abstract ideas and logic. Also an attention whore.

Not that all ENTPs are attention whores...

If that's your definition of abstract, then I might be abstract too. All I see is a guy making humorous "WTF?" points that are focusing on realistic scenarios on how the world generally works, and (as you said) logic.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm an N and I'm not very abstract when speaking^ Usually when I am it's to test to see if the person(s) I am talking to are on the same page as me.

here's another vidya for reference:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFLFEtUunqg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFLFEtUunqg[/YOUTUBE]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think ENTP, too.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    If that's your definition of abstract, then I might be abstract too. All I see is a guy making humorous "WTF?" points that are focusing on realistic scenarios on how the world generally works, and (as you said) logic.
    I've watched the Amazing Atheist off and on for roughly 3 years. I've seen his theatrical moments and his more candid moments.

Certainly, none of us are confined to either abstract or concrete thinking.

My point is that his entire agenda on youtube has been of an abstract and anti-authoritarian nature. Furthermore, his channel is devoted to addressing ideas such as religion, God, and politics. His vision is revolutionary and reactionary, and he is one of the more prominent "New Atheists" on Youtube.

This doesn't exclude him from thinking concretely, but he certainly isn't practical or traditional. While he fancies himself as an artist, he's not exactly an SP Artisan.

Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    My point is that his entire agenda on youtube has been of an abstract and anti-authoritarian nature. Furthermore, his channel is devoted to addressing ideas such as religion, God, and politics. His vision is revolutionary and reactionary, and he is one of the more prominent "New Atheists" on Youtube.

This doesn't exclude him from thinking concretely, but he certainly isn't practical or traditional. While he fancies himself as an artist, he's not exactly an SP Artisan.

It should be said though that ESTPs aren't really known for being traditional. Even the most get-along, friendliest ones could still snipe authority too. Se types generally don't situate themselves to buddy up with traditions, other than marking learning experiences on what works, or what will kill them. I respect your thoughts on MBTI, Tater, and I'm kind of surprised that you went there. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.

Quite a few would make fun of a priest (or whatever) if that got in their way too. I myself stole cake from a nun once. Which is downright lame, but just to illustrate a point, it's hardly indicative of a traditional person. And when I started respecting that side of life for my own purposes, I still would question and argue with Bible preachers. I remember one got pissed at me in a class and actually said "Don't back me into a corner, boy!" I was just pointing out some facts like this guys does. Other people in the room may have been more traditional, expressing dismay that I questioned his authority, but that kind of thing doesn't register with me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

ESTPs and ENTPs share aux Ti, so they are both as capable at picking things apart. I wouldn't consider either traditional in essence on their own. However, would an SP devote this much time and breadth to discussing these kinds of things over and over? ESTPs lead with Se, which is more spontaneous than Ne. TAA covers a lot of subjects, but I think he is primarily interested in the NT realm of things. Who knows, maybe I'm just alienating more SPs.