Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

ENTP fo sho yo.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    ESTPs and ENTPs share aux Ti, so they are both as capable at picking things apart. I wouldn't consider either traditional in essence on their own. However, would an SP devote this much time and breadth to discussing these kinds of things over and over? ESTPs lead with Se, which is more spontaneous than Ne. TAA covers a lot of subjects, but I think he is primarily interested in the NT realm of things. Who knows, maybe I'm just alienating more SPs.
    This is a fair enough point. And if I'm SP, and still interested in similar things (what you guys might call abstractions.. not sure), I would mostly chalk it up to introversion. I've got time to waste. That said, I can imagine some ESTPs pulling back and not just "living out" their outlook.. doing more observing and introspecting, etc.. This is how some probably become comedians, for example. Or just being shrewd in general. I'll take everyone's word for it though that his other stuff is more NT like.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

KDude you might just be an NF. This is the second post I've seen today where you've said you share traits with NFs or NTs.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    KDude you might just be an NF. This is the second post I've seen today where you've said you share traits with NFs or NTs.
    If I'm NF, I'm not a good one. The other day my friend's daughter grabbed me by the hand, in her little princess dress, dragged me to her toy castle, and wanted me to play some part with her. I didn't know what to do.. I think it's cute, but I'm not that imaginative or sentimental (not that way at least). I have to watch my words, and be more sweet than I'm used to. I was hoping someone would get me out of there quick. I'm just not good with this stuff. And the only reason I objectively know that is because of Ti and inferior Fe probably.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

it's not like istp's can't have traits other than what is described usually. I know of one who is fairly set aside from the archetype. However this is somewhere else where type isn't talked and thought about constantly so it doesn't matter.