User Tag List

Epiphany

Default John F. Kennedy Jr.

JFK Jr is usually typed as an INFP. Do you agree/disagree?

I think his manner of speech and eye gaze definitely project an INFP vibe.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1CQO7SMh4M"]JFK Jr - Oprah[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN5g56LJztQ"]JFK - Chris Matthews[/YOUTUBE]

Your guess is as good as mine. I heard he took a lot after his mother (also an editor and journalist), and I see that she's typed INFP often too.

I bet he would have been the great "Democrat hope" (after Clinton), if he hadn't died. I mean, in a sort of charismatic, yet unproven Obama sense.

I'd do him. Anytime.

I guess he's INFP. Seems like so many INFP men are good looking, I noticed this definately.

I would hope he is INFP actually. I had all kinds of confusion when typed as a Fi dom.. It's unspoken, but they're basically described as being too sensitive to barely even function in life or have any assertiveness or leadership abilities. And INFPs in particular are supposedly completely inept at sensory things.

JFK Jr. wasn't inept in any of these areas. He was a respected journalist, a helicopter pilot, and worked as a prosecutor at one point. Probably would have been a good politician.

I would hope he is INFP actually. I had all kinds of confusion when typed as a Fi dom.. It's unspoken, but they're basically described as being too sensitive to barely even function in life or have any assertiveness or leadership abilities. And INFPs in particular supposedly shy away from sensory things. People can play stupid, but they could read enough descriptions that amount to some undesirable personality traits.

JFK Jr. wasn't shunning any of these areas. He was a respected journalist, a helicopter pilot, and worked as a prosecutor at one point. Probably would have been a good politician. He was a cool INFP, if he was one.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I would hope he is INFP actually. I had all kinds of confusion when typed as a Fi dom.. It's unspoken, but they're basically described as being too sensitive to barely even function in life or have any assertiveness or leadership abilities. And INFPs in particular supposedly shy away from sensory things. People can play stupid, but they could read enough descriptions that amount to some undesirable personality traits.

JFK Jr. wasn't shunning any of these areas. He was a respected journalist, a helicopter pilot, and worked as a prosecutor at one point. Probably would have been a good politician. He was a cool INFP, if he was one.
    yes, totally get what you are saying. INFP profiles are [borderline] offensive. I know many RL INFPs who prove opposite. Both female and male. I know few females who arent sensitive at all, they are very sure of themselves and know what they feel and its very hard to offend them. They are athletic. Men I know are wise, and very capable of most things they try to do.

It's possible, but I think Oprah is a bigger ENFJ than he is then.