User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I really like this anime sooo I been thinking about how I'd type each character so here are my thoughts!

Amagami SS

characters from left to right

Rihoko Sakurai - ESFP (very easy-going and outgoing, can get along with everyone, Impulsive)
    Tsukasa Ayatsuji - INFJ (her episodes aren't complete yet, but I'm guessing because she seems to have a hidden side to her that she doesn't want found out!)
    Sae Nakata - INFP (I can relate to her the most out of all the characters! She has a quiet strength)
    Kaoru Tanamachi - ESTJ (Confident, Realistic, Outgoing, Often speaks her mind)
    Haruka Morishima - ENFP (Incredibly friendly and outgoing, popular, friends with everyone, loves to cuddle, imaginative, likes roleplaying)
    Ai Nanasaki - INTJ (She's very confident, sort of a loner, serious, sarcastic/blunt, knows what she wants and likes to be in control)

Junichi Tachibana - ISFP (total nice guy, innocent, usually passive unless it's something important to his values then he takes initiative, spontaneous)

So far, I liked Morishima, Nakata, and Sakurai's stories. Kinda funny because I typed them as all Fs! There didn't seem to be enough emotion in the other two.. or I couldn't really relate!

Can't wait for the new episodes to come out for Ayatsuji!

"You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    YuYu Hakusho (lots of room for discussion here, I'm unsure about over half of these and i only know the characters from the first 20 episodes)
    Yusuke: ISTP, 8w7
    Kuwabara: ESFJ, 8w7
    Botan: ISFP, 9w1
    Kurama: INFP, 4w3
    Hiei: INTP or INTJ (overall he seems INTP based on his mannerisms and the way he talks, but the episode where he fights the blue dragon guy seems to suggest a VERY strong Fi), 5w4
    Koenma: no clue
    Genkai: ISTJ, 5w6
    Keiko: ESFJ, 2w1 or 2w3
    now that I've watched through the whole series, I think Koenma is ENTP and probably 4w3, but possibly 7w8 (7w8s and confident 4w3s with backbone can look a lot alike). also, I think Genkai is ISTP and Botan could be a number of things (9w1, 2w1, 4w3 or 4w5 and INFP, ENFP, ENFJ or ISFP). Hiei is INTJ and either 8 and 5, Kurama could possibly be INFP, INFJ or INTJ (but definitely 4w3) and Yusuke is probably ESFP (he is not T at all lol). the rest of them are the same

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    Ouran High School Host Club:

Haruhi: ISFJ, I think.
    Tamaki: sooooo ENFP
    Kyoya: obvious INTJ
    Hikaru and Kaoru: ESFP and ESTP respectively
    Mori: ISTJ or ISFJ
    Hunny: ESFP
    I think Tamaki is ENFJ, he's organized in the realm of personal relationships and can get stuff done very quickly (eg when he gets a lightbulb idea he'll immediately command the members of the Host Club with whatever he thinks they can get done best). The more I interact with my ENFJ friend the more this becomes clear-- for example, Tamaki genuinely believes every girl he meets in the Host Club is beautiful (I suppose and ENFP could believe that too, but charming them so well and using his fine eye for detail to aid him seems more like an ENFJ thing).

I think Haruhi is a T, but I'm not too sure if she is ISTJ. I think I've seen her typed as an INTP--might be true, but idk.

Hikaru is ESTP in my opinion, he may be an emotional kid but I think has a knack for thinking rationally while ignoring the emotional fluff. I think Kaoru is an INFP; around his brother he comes off as more extraverted but certain behaviors and his general reclusiveness makes him an I in my opinion. He also definitely gives off huge NF vibes. Not too sure about the P, to be honest.

To agree, Mori probably is ISFJ, Kyouya is so much of an INTJ it hurts, Hunny might be an ESFP or an ENFP...for some reason I think he's ENFP. He tends to realize things that are less than obvious, something I associate with N-dom, but maybe that's because it's so off my radar .

I've read the manga so maybe that affects the way I perceive the characters
    (this is a great thread btw)

MBTI
    ISTJ

Correction: Haruhi is notttt an N. ISTP or ISTJ it is.
    Likes Mewkuro12 liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5W6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    intp

Default Enneagram and MBTI for Anime Characters

What is the complete enneagram with wings including MBTI type for

Shana from Shakugan No Shana
    Taiga from Toradora
    and Chidori Kaname from Full metal Panic?

School Days
    makoto-istp (isfp doesn't seem to fit)
    kotonoha-infp (fi-dom, seems ne-si)
    sekai-enfp (an nfp as well)
    setsuna-ixtx (could be intp or ixtj)
    hikari-esfj?
    otome-estj
    taisuke-esfp
    Haruhi Suzumiya
    haruhi-entp (seems entj in disappearance)
    kyon-istx
    yuki-intx (infp in disappearance)
    mikuru-isfj (esfj-like in future and might be isfp in disappearance)
    itsuki-enfj/tp (hard to type him, but seems entp, and infj in disappearance)
    tsuruya-estp
    ryoko-esfj? (definitely fj, how is she even tj?)

MBTI
    ExFJ

Quote Originally Posted by xpeacexrainbowx View Post
    School Days
    makoto-istp (isfp doesn't seem to fit)
    kotonoha-infp (fi-dom, seems ne-si)
    sekai-enfp (an nfp as well)
    setsuna-ixtx (could be intp or ixtj)
    hikari-esfj?
    otome-estj
    taisuke-esfp
    From what I remembered, I thought Makoto was INFP even though most people typed him as ISTP.
    Remembering Kotonoha, I thought of ISFJ.
    Setsuna, INFJ likely because she seemed Fe toward Sekai and Kotonoha.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    in that case, let's add 2 more. feel free to comment on any previously listed anime (rurouni kenshin, .hack//sign, ouran host club, death note) or bring up your own =)

Tsubasa Chronicle
    Syaoran: ISFJ or INFJ, 2w1 or 1w2
    Sakura: ENFJ, 2w1
    Mokona: ESFJ
    Kurogane: ISTP, 8w7
    Fai: INFP, 4w3 (the epitome of the INFP 4w3. classy, glamorous, sophisticated and straight up diva, but with the subtle grace and gentle nature of an INFP)
    Yuko: INTJ, 5w6
    Fei Wong Reed: INTJ, 5 or 8
    Toya: ESTJ, 3
    Yukito: INFJ, 1w9 or 9w1

YuYu Hakusho (lots of room for discussion here, I'm unsure about over half of these and i only know the characters from the first 20 episodes)
    Yusuke: ISTP, 8w7
    Kuwabara: ESFJ, 8w7
    Botan: ISFP, 9w1
    Kurama: INFP, 4w3
    Hiei: INTP or INTJ (overall he seems INTP based on his mannerisms and the way he talks, but the episode where he fights the blue dragon guy seems to suggest a VERY strong Fi), 5w4
    Koenma: no clue
    Genkai: ISTJ, 5w6
    Keiko: ESFJ, 2w1 or 2w3
    Why do youy ssay that hiei is intj as opposed to entj.
    I think keiko 2w1
    Yomi estp 7w8
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    Infp

I feel like megumi is not around enough to be typed honestly. I don't believe she is intj one bit. Maybe entj, but not intj.
    You forgot kenshin master btw xD poor hiko

- - - Updated - - -

Haruhi entj in disappearance because she is pretty miserable until she finds out there is another dimension.

MBTI
    Infp

Tamaki is an awful enfj then. Toying with girls hearts to make them happy and not caring that they end up crying. :/ (enfj unhealthy can be manipulative but he is a pretty healthy guy so I don't think he should be classed as enfj)
    Wouldn't an enfj feel more like a piece of crap making those girls cry because of their fe when they are healthy?
    If he is typed as enfp I like him better because it explains a lot. He is very Fi because he always talks about his feelings while every now and then caring for others. Ne cuz he likes the idea of things. Si past. Just my view. I am not confident in my typing ^_^