User Tag List

First 30707879808182 Last

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Oh my God. No ones 15 year old thoughts should be in cyberspace. It's the new age of embarrassing, like when your mom shows naked baby pictures of you to everyone.
    I know! You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I would have posted. It would have been glorious.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I know! You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I would have posted. It would have been glorious.
    Yea, some of my attacking Elmo in the mall and verbally abusing Santa stories were pretty dubious then.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Stansmith

I just realized that I might possibly be an ESFP, and it makes me feel some type of way.

MBTI
    yupp

my friend is ESFP, and she's very smart, but sometimes she make impulsive and seemingly dumb decisions, and you look at her and go, how can you be so dumb? But she actually is really smart, she's going to grad school and majored in journalism for her under grad. Any was she's going into occupational therapy and is going to open a snoezelen clinic one day, at least that's her dream. And to be able to get into grad school you have to have some semblance of intelligence. And she's been doing well on her practice GREs, and is really driven. I admire her drive, because I don't have a drive.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I approve of this myth - even if some have higher IQs than my own (114), their orientiation to think at many levels and maintain higher focus won't ever be completely set.

I don't think you could find one famous ESFP philosopher in the entire history (and even unknown past) of the human race!

Still, it doesn't make them bad or unecessary people, it's just that their abilities and inclinations rest outside my zones of interest.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I approve of this myth - even if some have higher IQs than my own (114), their orientiation to think at many levels and maintain higher focus won't ever be completely set.

I don't think you could find one famous ESFP philosopher in the entire history (and even unknown past) of the human race!

Still, it doesn't make them bad or unecessary people, it's just that their abilities and inclinations rest outside my zones of interest.
    so because they don't share your interests, they're stupid? And being interested in philosophy doesn't make one smart automatically. I don't share a lot of interests, with sterotypical ESFP, such as the opposite sex crazy, makeup, looking good ect. No interest. And they rarely have interest in the cerebral things I'm interested in, but I don't automatically write them off as stupid.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so because they don't share your interests, they're stupid? And being interested in philosophy doesn't make one smart automatically. I don't share a lot of interests, with sterotypical ESFP, such as the opposite sex crazy, makeup, looking good ect. No interest. And they rarely have interest in the cerebral things I'm interested in, but I don't automatically write them off as stupid.
    Well, not only are many not interested in topics such as metaphysics, philosophy, cosmology, enlightenment, and such, but they also quite often fight against progress in those areas. If there's one thing worse than a closed-minded person, it's a closed-minded person that closes our horizons. Like I said, they have their own intelligence, but it's in things of more mundane natures.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Well, not only are many not interested in topics such as metaphysics, philosophy, cosmology, enlightenment, and such, but they also quite often fight against progress in those areas. If there's one thing worse than a closed-minded person, it's a closed-minded person that closes our horizons. Like I said, they have their own intelligence, but it's in things of more mundane natures.
    I can't even respond to this, it's clear you're stuck in your ways. You say you're open minded, this disproves it tremendously.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I can't even respond to this, it's clear you're stuck in your ways. You say you're open minded, this disproves it tremendously.
    If an ESFP wants to tell me something of value, or better yet, let me tell them something of value, then I'll open up more; but until then, my attention remains focused elsewhere. You confuse me discounting other people with me not listening to them. I try to factor everyone's opinion, and I don't believe in destroying the rights of other people. We each deserve chances to be heard out and acknowledged, but some people (like general ESFPs) are less likely to have something or as much available for integration. They can do other things, like leading people, or throwing parties, and so forth.

WALMART

Se types are naturally enlightened, they don't need to think about the veracity of existence.