User Tag List

First 25657374757677 Last

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I mean this in the most constructive way, but are you familiar with the concept of projection?
    I fail to see how calling someone a "wimp" is worthy of an infraction, while this, which is arguably worse, is said by an actual moderator. You're basically saying that I'm all of those things. Not that I even remotely care or am even an iota offended, but the point is that I was given an excessive punishment when the severity of my infraction is taken into account.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

mbti has nothing to do with IQ really. ofc there are some correlations when looking at averages, but that doesent have much to do with reality. ESFP can be smart and INTJ can be stupid. these averages are just half of the truth
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    You're basically saying that I'm all of those things.
    No, I am actually not though I can understand why you might interpret it that way. I'm actually trying to help you. Your post is illogical/irrational, leading me to believe that emotions may be driving your feelings or perceptions. My suggestion is that you think about why you have these feelings and perceptions. My guess is that you will find that projection is at least part of the reason for some of your excessive or irrational critique of others.

Here is a Wikipedia link that describes the phenomenon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    As far as I see, this thread has vacillated from superior INTJ arguments to inferior reactionary responses by the other types. This thread holds no more value, as I have debunked the ESFP intelligence myth long ago.
    Oh, yeah! I remember your airtight arguments earlier in the thread. Now we just gotta convince the rest of these simpletons.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Platypus have not contributed anything of value to society.
    Sir, this is quality merchandise.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

plus, platypus are venomous and they were mentioned in the movie Dogma... obviously platypus are way cool
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    plus, platypus are venomous and they were mentioned in the movie Dogma... obviously platypus are way cool

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    But I never said they are rebelling for the sake of rebelling. I went with the definition.
    But the definition does not support your argument. It is just that you're *interpreting* the definition that way.

MBTI
    ????

so...if he's allowed to keep posting hateful lies about ESFPs, but we're not supposed to respond because he's just a fragile little baby, then why doesn't someone just close the thread? i'm not a fan of closing threads, but if he's going to spew hate, then he's going to get hated. its a really simple concept.

oh, and the internet is not like real life. its a big free for all. like someone above mentioned, could i just claim to be a 15 year old and get a free pass to insult as many people as i want to? nope. thats not how the internet works.