First 2464727374757684 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Why should anyone vote for the person most-voted-for? People should vote for whomever they agree with.
    Of course, but does an absolute non-conformist ever agree with the majority? If they did they'd be more conformist wouldn't they? So they'd always vote for that losing team.

MBTI
    INTJ

As far as I see, this thread has vacillated from superior INTJ arguments to inferior reactionary responses by the other types. This thread holds no more value, as I have debunked the ESFP intelligence myth long ago.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    As far as I see, this thread has vacillated from superior INTJ arguments to inferior reactionary responses by the other types. This thread holds no more value, as I have debunked the ESFP intelligence myth long ago.
    I'm sure you did.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Of course, but does an absolute non-conformist ever agree with the majority? If they did they'd be more conformist wouldn't they? So they'd always vote for that losing team.
    No, an absolute non-conformist doesn't just play devil's advocate and automatically oppose everyone...they just do what they feel is right as an individual, and may rebel against the mainstream if they find it undesirable.

I think it's damaging to presume that 18 year old non-conformists just vote for whoever is different just to be difficult.

The more you talk, the more I think I respect teenagers more than you do.

Oh the irony.

I'm really tired at the moment and might have missed it, but are we sure he's 15 or is it just an assumption? Did he say so himself?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

No, an absolute non-conformist doesn't just play devil's advocate and automatically oppose everyone...they just do what they feel is right as an individual, and may rebel against the mainstream if they find it undesirable.

I think it's damaging to presume that 18 year old non-conformists just vote for whoever is different just to be difficult.

The more you talk, the more I think I respect teenagers more than you do.

Oh the irony.
    So someone who thinks what the mainstream is doing is desirable and feel it is right can be an absolute nonconformist? Hmmm, not by the definition. Where "a person whose behavior or views do not conform to prevailing ideas or practice" is what it states.

Don't assume my presumption. I think they're set to a more serious mindset and generally understand the things going on. More likely to not think of conforming or nonconforming to the general thought process and therefore more set to choose what they wish as best.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

A person whose views who do not conform to prevailing ideas or practice =/= someone who just rebels for the sake of rebelling.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    I'm really tired at the moment and might have missed it, but are we sure he's 15 or is it just an assumption? Did he say so himself?
    1) If you go to his profile under the "About Me" section it says Age: 15
    2) http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...67#post1498867 In this post he states "I'm 15"
    3) http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...34#post1499834 In this post he appears to be listing his own age, as well.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

A person whose views who do not conform to prevailing ideas or practice =/= someone who just rebels for the sake of rebelling.
    But I never said they are rebelling for the sake of rebelling. I went with the definition.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    Yes, I am 15.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton