User Tag List

First 1959676869707179 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

He still has much to learn and experience. Most likely, everyone replying to him are more than 5 years older than him which in turn makes it look like a bunch of more learnt older individuals shouting at a child about how he is wrong.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Then maybe his parents should limit his Internet usage.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Oakysage
    He still has much to learn and experience. Most likely, everyone replying to him are more than 5 years older than him which in turn makes it look like a bunch of more learnt older individuals shouting at a child about how he is wrong.
    That seems fine to me, maybe it'll teach him a lesson about his behavior and he'll learn to think through things more clearly rather than just say whatever he pleases.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I agree. I'm not his parent or his teacher, and he came on-line spouting ignorant opinions (and this thread has been going on FOR WEEKS, it's not like he said one thing and we ganged up on him in five minutes...he keeps insisting he is correct for WEEKS ON END) ...so if he can't run with the big dogs, he needs to stay on the porch.

While I'm fairly careful with children who are under the age of twelve or thirteen, once they get in high school and start acting this way, I'm not exactly patient with them, and I don't see any reason why I should be.

It's why I would *NEVER* teach high school. Kids these days, dude, they're so fucking arrogant.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    That seems fine to me, maybe it'll teach him a lesson about his behavior and he'll learn to think through things more clearly rather than just say whatever he pleases.
    A group of people sitting in the thread calling him an asshole won't make him rethink anything.

Debating with someone though, even if neither side concedes their argument, causes the people involved in the debate to sharpen their own ideas and think them through more thoroughly. If you want him to rethink something, give him something to think about.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    sure he's young and he has a lot to learn and experience, but on the other side, does this give him a free pass to go around calling people stupid and useless just because he feels like it?

that sort of mindset leads to a lot of spoiled brats
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Your post speaks for itself
    Wow, you're a real joker. Oscar Wilde, George Carlin, Mark Twain, get the fuck out and eat shit, Savage Idealist has arrived. Thanks for the LOLs (Internet slang for Laugh out Loud).
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

I haven't answered a few questions because I do other things than reply to people's nonsensical bullshit online 24/7.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    'He' has no age here. 'He' could be a 50 year old albanian female shepherd, as far as we know (and as far as I care). Arguments are still arguments. Welcome to the Internet.