User Tag List

First 1555636465666775 Last

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    If this post wasn't so ignorant and offensive, I'd say that it's ridiculously laughable.
    It's "offensive", really? What the fuck does that mean? It's not "offensive", you're offended because you're mentally weak. Something can't be "offensive" in and of itself. This kind shit pisses me off to no end.
    “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” - G. K. Chesterton

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

@Perch420: Being a doctor does require a high level of intelligence, not just for the sheer amount of information needed for the profession but also the ability to discover certain illnesses via the symptoms they leave. And guess what? ESFP's and INTP's are both capable at exelling withing that profession.

It's "offensive", really? What the fuck does that mean? It's not "offensive", you're offended because you're mentally weak. Something can't be "offensive" in and of itself. This kind shit pisses me off to no end.
    Oh jesus fucking christ, its a blataently wrong generalization that you pulled from your ass, anlmost anyone would find it offensive. But no, don't ever come to the conclusion that you're wrong Perch420, just continue trolling with bad insults and you'll be banned in no time at all.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

the real offense here is that the "intj" is using horribly faulty logic here (there's seriously a TON of holes in his argument, starting with the complete inaccuracy of self reporting tests!) and incredibly narrow minded thinking (there is only ONE way!!!) and then he has the gall to bitch about other people being idiots? hypocricy is SUCH an unappealing personality trait
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    It means that not everyone is like you, is what it means. I know, a difficult concept to understand.. that your way is not the only way. It can be frustrating, but I'm sure you'll come to understand it one day.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    It means that not everyone is like you, is what it means. I know, a difficult concept to understand.. that your way is not the only way. It can be frustrating, but I'm sure you'll come to understand it one day.
    ... like maybe when he's old enough to get a driver's license... or when he graduates high school
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    @Perch420: Being a doctor does require a high level of intelligence, not just for the sheer amount of information needed for the profession but also the ability to discover certain illnesses via the symptoms they leave. And guess what? ESFP's and INTP's are both capable at exelling withing that profession.

Oh jesus fucking christ, its a blataently wrong generalization that you pulled from your ass, anlmost anyone would find it offensive. But no, don't ever come to the conclusion that you're wrong Perch420, just continue trolling with bad insults and you'll be banned in no time at all.
    When confronted with a new symptom, the ESFP searches its database for basic facts and makes decisions based on that basis. The INTJ, on the other hand, synthesizes those same "basic facts" into an abstract field of ideas and comes up with totally new ways of solving problems, which, I might add, are then written down for the ESFPs to memorize and use as directed.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Enneagram
    5w1

Platypus have not contributed anything of value to society.
    Last edited by highlander; 03-12-2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Removed inslut

ThatGirl

If I didn't know better I would swear redscorpion and perch were friends.

I am surprised they didn't hang out more.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Perch420 View Post
    Platypus have not contributed anything of value to society.
    Troll much?

If you're not trolling and you really believe that, you've got some problems, dude.
    Last edited by highlander; 03-12-2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: removed insult in quote

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Now you're just trolling. Have fun with the mods.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge