User Tag List

First 37454647484957 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

^ The only thing he seems to care about on this forum is INTJ intellectual superiority and he seems headstrong on arguing that. All of us to one degree or another might be guilty of judging someone just based on their outward behaviour, in fact humans do this unconsciously, some of our impressions might be true, but these unfounded generalizations he argues can lead to all kinds of stereotypes.

The thing Lex needs to understand is that MBTI is NOT scientific because it lacks falsifiability and this can cause confirmation bias with how one interprets the test scores.

If he's proud of being a serious hardworking intellectual introvert fine, but he should not so smugly put down others with personalities different from his own.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    What you should be doing is not devoting so much energy to this thread. If you're as capable as you view yourself, then your efforts at self-promotion would be entirely elsewhere. You'd be a pro. It wouldn't even cross your mind to beat your chest here. Or think it's even remotely worthwhile to say you can make more rational arguments than an ESFP or ISFP. Leave it me to laugh at myself on that one in order to laugh at you more. Seriously.. you're fucking breaking my heart. How could an INTJ ever could get so sad that he has to say his logic is better than an ESFP?

so true... if you're that superior why aren't you out fighting the military industrial complex that is controlling our thoughts and behavior through the music of Lady Gaga... or whatever it is you beleive in... or, you know, running it from your own personal fuhrerbunker somewhere...

I've seen your posts around and the conclusion that it's much easier to just poke fun at you and let YOU prove that you're a close minded misanthrope with a stick up his ass who is so desperate to prove that his social dysfunction is worth something that he has to resort to trolling an internet forum with really unprofessional and shaky research on an imprecise topic just to prove that he's better than those people who can actually go out and find a REAL girlfriend!

your response to me earlier is so ludicrous that it doesn't even merit the waste of my time to respond- I explained WHY the research on personality theory doesn't work to you enough, in simple terms, that your weird adherance to the fact that you actually think that one silly little study that wouldn't even fly in a real academic journal is accurate and inability to grasp research biases proves you a very unworthy opponent

now... lick my boots bitch!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you're so picky you'd throw out the rubies and sapphires in search of diamonds, not realizing that they're gemstones as well :rolli:
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Lex is a Stormfront user. Stop taking him seriously.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Ah, resurrected this lovely thread without me. How disappointing... I'll contribute.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

"Lex will wake up one day, he'll start feeling the need to talk to someone, he'll be hyper aware of everything around his room, he'll be overcome with pure joy and energy,he'll start to go out of his nazi fortress and enjoy his life for once, he'll actually start to think of someone other than himself and then he realizes he's carefree ESFP........Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo."

MBTI
    INTJ

so true... if you're that superior why aren't you out fighting the military industrial complex that is controlling our thoughts and behavior through the music of Lady Gaga... or whatever it is you beleive in... or, you know, running it from your own personal fuhrerbunker somewhere...

I've seen your posts around and the conclusion that it's much easier to just poke fun at you and let YOU prove that you're a close minded misanthrope with a stick up his ass who is so desperate to prove that his social dysfunction is worth something that he has to resort to trolling an internet forum with really unprofessional and shaky research on an imprecise topic just to prove that he's better than those people who can actually go out and find a REAL girlfriend!

your response to me earlier is so ludicrous that it doesn't even merit the waste of my time to respond- I explained WHY the research on personality theory doesn't work to you enough, in simple terms, that your weird adherance to the fact that you actually think that one silly little study that wouldn't even fly in a real academic journal is accurate and inability to grasp research biases proves you a very unworthy opponent

now... lick my boots bitch!
    You haven't proven anything, much less shown me why it wouldn't work outside of your subjective perception. What's annoying is that you'll go around thinking that you've actually "defeated" me or made a valid point.

Whatever, it hardly matters. The fact of the matter is that the dimwitted types are now offended, and any further attempts at reasonable debate are now impossible. Robopop's drivel is not even worth responding to.

That being said, I withdraw from this ludicrous thread.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and you think that you made a valid point? that's cute!

and it sounds like you're somewhat offended there

Don't worry... we'll send you some billy goats along for a snack soon for your pain and efforts at putting up with us idiots

And, for a truly excellent question, have you ever tried to make a helpful, non defensive, non accusatory or non paranoid post in your history of posting?

remember before hitting that reply button... you said that you're not participating in this thread anymore!!!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

remember before hitting that reply button... you said that you're not participating in this thread anymore!!!
    Do yourself a favor and check the person's age.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    That being said, I withdraw from this ludicrous thread.
    Why are you offended?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    Whatever, it hardly matters. The fact of the matter is that the dimwitted types are now offended, and any further attempts at reasonable debate are now impossible. Robopop's drivel is not even worth responding to.
    Ah wait...