User Tag List

First 36444546474856 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

And don't forget there is a difference between jung typology and the MBTI system, and since you seem to rely more on MBTI test scores, the bell curve that results from both OCEAN and MBTI fails to give support to the 16 distinct personality types, of course this is not evidence against personality types either, but to me it seems alot of people don't fit neatly into one distinct type if you use the MBTI system.

Many people on this forum seem to rely more on jung's typology than the MBTI test scores and system.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Of course, our current world leaders and businessmen are far more inclined to be simpletons,
    The only thing we can agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    Care to provide me with a reason for thinking so?
    Yeah, with all of your supposed talent and "scary" neo-Nazism, you're not even on the 11 o'clock news yet.

I think you have talent though. You're just going to squander it. Probably be doing roughly the same thing at 30.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, with all of your supposed talent and "scary" neo-Nazism, you're not even on the 11 o'clock news yet.

I think you have talent though. You're just going to squander it. Probably be doing roughly the same thing at 30.
    What exactly should I be doing according to your immaculate logic?

What I find absolutely comical is that people like you only prove my claims about your type, and yet you carry on as if this fact never even entered your cognitive functions; which, it would probably be safe to say, it didn't.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post

Well, I will certainly have to agree on that.
    —Bonaparte

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post

He must be a simpleton. But he got what he wanted and did what he wanted. Won elections twice mind you. He won the 2nd term while he was quite unpopular too.

Some simpletons have a way of getting what they want. And that's just admirable.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    He must be a simpleton. But he got what he wanted and did what he wanted. Won elections twice mind you. He won the 2nd term while he was quite unpopular too.

Some simpletons have a way of getting what they want. And that's just admirable.
    That reflects more on the ignorance of the average American voter than on Bush.
    —Bonaparte

Riva

^ That could be true. But my point was he got what he wanted even though he is a simpleton (as described by some).

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, horribly incompetent politicians are voted into office in almost every election. It is an inevitability when the pool itself is polluted. You have the choice of voting for fool A or fool B, who tout the party line A or party line B respectively, both of which are simply variants of one another and never really seem to come to fruition when the politicians get what they wanted: power.

The age of great statesmen died with WWII.
    —Bonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    What exactly should I be doing according to your immaculate logic?

What I find absolutely comical is that people like you only prove my claims about your type, and yet you carry on as if this fact never even entered your cognitive functions; which, it would probably be safe to say, it didn't.
    What you should be doing is not devoting so much energy to this thread. If you're as capable as you view yourself, then your efforts at self-promotion would be entirely elsewhere. You'd be a pro. It wouldn't even cross your mind to beat your chest here. Or think it's even remotely worthwhile to say you can make more rational arguments than an ESFP or ISFP. Leave it me to laugh at myself on that one in order to laugh at you more. Seriously.. you're fucking breaking my heart. How could an INTJ ever could get so sad that he has to say his logic is better than an ESFP?