User Tag List

First 29373839404149 Last

MBTI
    esfp

also ive scored enfp a few times but most of the time esfp i totally agree the smarter the more n you get and ive never been know to be reckless or dangerous sure i love to do wreckless or dangerous things for the thrill but i dont get too out of hand to get hurt or hurt others either the tests definitely not completely accurate but gives you a better understanding of self and why you do things you do or could show you strengths or talents you could better

MBTI
    esfp

I am a esfp and to say were confined or stuid is complete bullshit. Out of all of my friends they view me as the deepest out of all of them more spiritually connected to God and think past the average point more then any of them. I continously abstract thikn sometimes so much where i am lost in imagination i could care less about stupid shallow things im a emotional passionate person i love music i write music i love people and nature i love the beauty of the world and im also analytical im smart about people although i do not do well in school cause im usually thinking about things too much to pay attention dont get me wrong i love being in the present moment its beautiful just be in the action with nothing on your mind but it doesnt mean i dont love to use my imagination as well

also i know many more introveerts who act more childlike and foolish hten i do and its fun to be childish taking life to seriously is pointless you really let out the real you your real subconscious at least for me without thinking and just doing being in the moment completely all the characters things in the unconscious subconscious mind come out of you youd never have noticed acting on impulse is complete freedom sure i could plan things out but we just dont think before speaking or doing things sometimes i do sometimes i dont depends on how i feel or the situation that doesnt really make a person stupid its just what they prefer

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by average joe 7 View Post
    I am a esfp and to say were confined or stuid is complete bullshit. Out of all of my friends they view me as the deepest out of all of them more spiritually connected to God and think past the average point more then any of them. I continously abstract thikn sometimes so much where i am lost in imagination i could care less about stupid shallow things im a emotional passionate person i love music i write music i love people and nature i love the beauty of the world and im also analytical im smart about people although i do not do well in school cause im usually thinking about things too much to pay attention dont get me wrong i love being in the present moment its beautiful just be in the action with nothing on your mind but it doesnt mean i dont love to use my imagination as well

also i know many more introveerts who act more childlike and foolish hten i do and its fun to be childish taking life to seriously is pointless you really let out the real you your real subconscious at least for me without thinking and just doing being in the moment completely all the characters things in the unconscious subconscious mind come out of you youd never have noticed acting on impulse is complete freedom sure i could plan things out but we just dont think before speaking or doing things sometimes i do sometimes i dont depends on how i feel or the situation that doesnt really make a person stupid its just what they prefer
    Read, "run-on sentence."
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Many ESFPs in real life I know are pretty stupid, but they're also the personality type I'm least likely to get along with. ESFPs are I think, one of the easiest personalities to make into comical stupidity as entertainment. At their worst, they become childish, hypocritical, and careless about anyone's needs but their own, which can be pretty funny. Some also don't really fucking listen because they're so self-absorbed.

Ginkgo

This thread is such a clusterfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    This thread is such a clusterfuck.
    Frankly, I wish someone would lock the fucker.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

ESFPs know things that many other people won't understand. It's a matter of perception. People think people are 'intelligent' based on test/results set by certain people.

Intelligence can't be measured. Everyone's brain is different. There's no standard to measure it from.

So to say ESFPs are stupid, shame on you. Because I'm sure you won't know everything an ESFP does. So that means they ain't 'stupid'. Just not into things that you're into.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Yes, everyone's brain is different, but that does not invalidate the ability to objectively measure its capacity for cognition, otherwise known as intelligence. If one person can perform mental math better than another, or move an object in their head, or catch the nuances of a conversation or message, etc. that person can be said to perform better at some measure of intelligence than another.

What things do ESFPs know that "other people won't understand"? To me that frankly sounds like a weak-ass cop out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ISTP

ESFP are a great source of entertainment and good cheer and frankly, that's more valuable than what most people have to offer.

garbage

If your definition of ESFP--consciously or not--includes stupidity as a trait, then.. well, congratulations; you're working from a tautology when you state that ESFPs are stupid. As a result, you will have added no useful information or reasoning to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Frankly, I wish someone would lock the fucker.
    Pro: this thread would go away and hopefully so would some of the spreading of misinformation
    Con: no more Maury-level entertainment