Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    Hmmm.. shallow equals "feminine" and I can tell by his misunderstanding of human nature in relation to history that he's probably also a libertarian.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    Nevertheless, this has nothing to do with ESFPs being predisposed to stupidity.
    This song goes out to you, buddy.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no6-vsHgHJg"][/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENFP

Ok... I wasn't even aware there was such a myth... HAHAHA So does that make me an ESFP (J/k)?
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

What's the picture in Lex Latonis' avatar?

NAZI's? /goes for the obvious

I know he just likes the uniform though. A lot of people don't know this, but Hugo Boss designed many of their uniforms. Pretty stylish bunch of assholes actually....

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yep, it's nazis. He reminds me of a few internet nazis I've met on youtube and elsewhere; incredibly close-minded, arrogant, and obnoxious. I saw an MBTI poll on Stormfront and almost everyone was an INTJ. Maybe it was just internet demographics at work... on a communist forum the results were almost all INTPs, some INTJs and ENTPs, but still

huh. i wonder what the appeal is about being a cyber nazi. i mean, out of all the things to choose to be, that's kind of weak. if i were going for evil, i'd at least be a kiddie murdering circus clown or something. those guys get shit done. otoh not sure what cyber nazi does to anyone. typing "I'm better than you" on the internet just doesn't really have the kind of menace i can admire in my own sick way.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    lol @ Edgar being "traitorous" for calling out another INTJ on his bullshit. As if some sort of sort unspoken moral alliance has to occur between people who share the same Myers-Briggs type. Good work, tertiary Fi.

also lol @ everyone who doesn't immediately agree with all of Lex's utter nonsense being labeled a "simpleton" or "cretin." You can pluck all the synonyms for "idiot" from a thesaurus that you want, but it's not going to make your faulty reasoning any better.

This thread is hysterical, and Lex is the most hypocritically retarded n00b we've had since SUPER.

Lex, do you have any idea how stereotypically childish INTJ you sound? You think the ideas you're offering in this thread are somehow unique or original? You think we haven't heard this exact same ignorant bullshit from childish/undeveloped INTJs before?

Don't flatter yourself, buddy. You're like the kid from Alabama who shows up on day one of college philosophy and tells everyone they're all going to Hell for not accepting Christ as their lord and savior. Like the philosophy class, we've heard everything you have to say from similarly immature INTJs so many times that you're acting out a cliched stereotype--and worse yet, you don't even realize it. You're so intent on believing that your ideas are novel and original that you don't realize every other self-enlightened 20 year old INTJ on the planet has already gone through this phase and said everything you're saying now.

The worst thing about dumb INTJs is the way they'll cling religiously to their image of themselves as smarter and more original than everyone else, no matter how increasingly evident it becomes that they're way off the mark.

I'd give up the whole typology thing and just make yourself a nice tin foil hat, pronto.
    I don't care about whether or not what I'm stating is "original" or even "cliche."

The fact of the matter when it comes to these "immature" INTJs is this: INTJ comes on forum and makes a good point, but one that excludes many types (or anything that upsets their view of the world.) Other types dislike it, and proceed to raise a tantrum, labeling said INTJ as "ignorant" and "immature." The longer the INTJ continues the struggle, the more intense the vituperative commentary becomes. Lastly, the entire thread becomes bogged down by ad hominem in an effort to drown out INTJ's argument.

I know perfectly well what "category" of INTJ you would place me in, and I also know the bullshit involved with the entire process. You think I am cliche? The reaction of the majority on this thread is cliche, pathetic, and tiresome.

If we aren't going to differentiate between types, there's little reason to have a typology test.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Can you answer the question about your avatar?