User Tag List

First 513141516172565 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 847

  1. #141
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post

    Honestly, am I the only one who thinks that it is oxymoronic when people claim that they know XXXX who are highly smart/accomplished, yet act child-like
    I put XXXX in your quote for a reason. Type is irrelevant for this post.
    It is painfully obvious you know absolutely nothing about creative people.
    The word "creative" is not reserved for only those in the arts.
    It has broad strokes of meaning which cross all professional boundaries.

    No one knows that better than Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
    For 30 years, the man has studied what many would call "creative geniuses."
    I will cut to the chase and tell you the most common denominator is they are all, paradoxical in nature.

    From Mozart to Einstein.

    This is why I laughed out loud reading your ignorant post.
    Yes, I can indeed imagine a person who is not only smart/accomplished but also acts child-like in nature.
    That's exactly what the most creative people in the world are like.

    To come up with anything innovative, regardless of industry, one must indeed be creative.
    The number one person who comes to mind which embodies the creative personality is none other than Albert Einstein.
    He was smart, accomplished, and yes, child-like.

    Clearly, you have no undertanding of people.
    To put it bluntly: Your thinking is pure slop.

    Clean it up.

  2. #142
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I put XXXX in your quote for a reason. Type is irrelevant for this post.
    It is painfully obvious you know absolutely nothing about creative people.
    The word "creative" is not reserved for only those in the arts.
    It's also painfully obvious that an ESFP made him/her butthurt at some point or another.

    It's also obvious that he doesn't have any idea how type is supposed to be applied.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  3. #143
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    It's also painfully obvious that an ESFP made him/her butthurt at some point or another.

    It's also obvious that he doesn't have any idea how type is supposed to be applied.
    Is that a polite way of saying an ESFP stuck their foot up his ass?

  4. #144
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Is that a polite way of saying an ESFP stuck their foot up his ass?
    I don't think I'm entitled to answer that, maybe he should.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  5. #145
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    There is a correlation of high IQ to musical talent, but there is also a correlation of musical talent to high IQ, if you catch my drift. Neither are necessarily dependent or independent, so when people are thinking IQ is what determines intelligence, they are naive to the other possible forms of intelligence, equal but different. There is even such thing as spiritual intelligence that I'm sure a variety of people would detest to call intelligence. How does a system created by nonperfect people determine intelligence, anyway? You tell me. Obviously they just have things to express compared to those who have none to express.
    Correlation =/= Causation.

  6. #146
    Senior Member Lex Talionis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    382

    Default

    The responses I received are just hilarious. It's nice to see narrow minded individuals, who for some reason tend to be Ps, becoming defensive when one makes a point that they dislike.

    As for Jaguar, your conjecture is based on little else than bare assertions. Circular logic, either avoid it or refrain from commenting, lest you come off like a clown.

    The myth that Ps are more "open minded" than Js is backed by absolutely no evidence, and is usually professed by other Ps who, in a poetic stroke of hypocrisy, commit the very acts they accuse Js (especially INTJs) of transgressing.

    Basically, it is clear from the replies that I have received, that quite a few of you are insecure and easily offended, ready to erect barricades that prevent rational analysis. Laughable...

    Lastly, could one of you Ps (or anyone, although it seems to me that it is the Ps who are most acerbic and defensive) explain why I should look from your perspective when it is clearly flawed? What purpose would it serve me to analyze a perspective that is erroneously straying from the main point, other than to learn what to avoid? It isn't open minded to make pretentious statements like "I see your point, but...", and expect to have proven something. What have you proven?! The problem isn't that I cannot see from, or look at, your perspectives. The problem lies with the fact that you make invalid arguments, and moan when they are refuted, claiming that it is I who is ignorant.

    As the old adage goes, "either put up, or shut the f*ck up!"

  7. #147
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,008

    Default

    Lol we're just joking around you doofus. Yes I just said that.

    You won't be getting a response since I am off to bed.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  8. #148
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post

    your conjecture is based on little else than bare assertions. Circular logic, either avoid it or refrain from commenting, lest you come off like a clown.
    Just what we need, more kids who think they know something.
    Your posts in this thread are worthless and biased garbage.
    Don't waste my time.

  9. #149
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Talionis View Post
    The problem lies with the fact that you make invalid arguments, and moan when they are refuted, claiming that it is I who is ignorant.
    You speak as if you are entranced by a god complex induced euphoria.

    Just thought I'd put that out there. No relevance to the conversation really. Just an observation.

  10. #150
    Senior Member Lex Talionis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Just what we need, more kids who think they know something.
    Your posts in this thread are worthless and biased garbage.
    Don't waste my time.
    Hahahaha. You are wasting your own time if you think my posts are "garbage." Don't pay heed to them if you think so.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] The ESFP haters thread
    By King sns in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 02:35 PM
  2. [ESFP] ESFP Quote Of The Day
    By Mal12345 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:25 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 02:12 PM
  5. [MBTItm] ESFP/ENFP - how to get the ESFP off the ENFP?
    By Twixt in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 06:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO