User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. #21
    Senior Member Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Yeah, I would say mine is probably Sloth and that matches perfectly with me being a nine. I don't know if I agree with 8's being Lust though? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

  2. #22
    Senior Member MrRandom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Third page. No suggestion so far has anything for us INFJs. Are we purrrrfect?

  3. #23
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Yeah, I would say mine is probably Sloth and that matches perfectly with me being a nine. I don't know if I agree with 8's being Lust though? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me.
    This begs the question of why not. Lust can encompass many things where overwhelming desire might be for different aspects of life, which could be sex, power, etc.

    Case in point, the "Most Pervy" poll on TypeC. ENTPs dominate and many ENTPs are 8s.

  4. #24
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    I asked my mom and sisters about what they thought I was. Their answers? "Lust, because you like boys."
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  5. #25
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,024

    Default

    There's nothing wrong with liking boys. Boys have toys we don't have!

  6. #26
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom View Post
    Third page. No suggestion so far has anything for us INFJs. Are we purrrrfect?
    yeah, everyone knows that.

    I always related to envy and sloth honestly. But now it's pretty much just sloth.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I asked my mom and sisters about what they thought I was. Their answers? "Lust, because you like boys."
    That's funny. Oversimplification at it's best.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    This begs the question of why not. Lust can encompass many things where overwhelming desire might be for different aspects of life, which could be sex, power, etc.

    Case in point, the "Most Pervy" poll on TypeC. ENTPs dominate and many ENTPs are 8s.
    You're right. I guess I mostly associate lust with sex and sensuality but it could also be a lust for power, which would go along better with an 8, imo.

  9. #29
    Honor Thy Inferior Such Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    5,091

    Default

    Envy is definitely the most problematic one for me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne




Similar Threads

  1. [JCF] The 7 Deadly Sins and MBTI Correlation
    By RandomINTP in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-14-2015, 06:35 PM
  2. Seven Deadly Sin Quiz
    By Kiddo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 02:53 PM
  3. The Seven Deadly Sins [.as depicted by Dave Quiggle.]
    By swordpath in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 01:10 PM
  4. The New Seven Deadly Sins- Courtesy of the Pope - do you agree and what is your list?
    By Geoff in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:47 PM
  5. Seven NEW Deadly Sins?!?
    By miss fortune in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 07:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO