• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Andy Griffith/Taylor?

Shelovesyoumaybe

MBTI Type
INFP
Okay, so I know I'm going old school, but help me out here.

I believe Andy Griffith, the real person, is definitely more of an extrovert and entertainer type then the character he plays, Andy Taylor. It's the fictional character I'm having a hard time with. I haven't watched the show in a while, but from what I remember I first thought he was an SJ, protector/guardian, but I heard a little bit of the show today (where he meets up with a former flame and is reminded of why she's 'former' - she loves to go out and have adventures and he wants to stay put in Mayberry) and that got me thinking.

/ramble.

Please, tell me what type you think both are and explain why.