• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Michael Vick

mrconfusion87

MBTI Type
INFP
I know this guy is one hell of a controversial figure in American sports (thanks to his past "extracurricular" activities) but hopefully by now the Philadelphia-style "tough love" may be doing wonders in keeping him in check during his stint in the Eagles!

Anyways what type do you think he is? Anyone care to analyze him? Thanks... :cheese:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Typical ESTP athlete type.

Philly is actually divided by Vick. Some love him, some don't. I think he's winning over those who can get over the dog thing, though. He has chemistry with the offense that Kolb wished he had. I really think Reid knew what he was doing when he traded McNabb.

We love our sports. I'm just one of the more reasonable ones.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Probably ESTP.

Don't know why people should forgive him. He's a sociopathic dick, good player or not. Polanski is a pedophilic rapist, good filmmaker or not.

It's often good to separate art or skill from the person, and in this case the skill is good and the person's an asshole.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Probably ESTP.

Don't know why people should forgive him. He's a sociopathic dick, good player or not. Polanski is a pedophilic rapist, good filmmaker or not.

It's often good to separate art or skill from the person, and in this case the skill is good and the person's an asshole.

Yeah, and if you separate him personally from what he does on the field, you'll be fine. You want him to win- you aren't going to invite him to your house for a cookout.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, I'm not much of a football guy (or sports in general), but I do really like dogs, so there's no reason to not be totally 100% anti-Vick here.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Monster game last night....I wish he was on my FF team. HE beat the Redskins.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
If he repeats half that performance for the remainder of the season he is the MVP.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I went to Va Tech during his time there. He came across more as an introvert to me when I saw him around campus. He wasn't terribly bright, but made up for it by being a very hard worker that came across as sincere, reflective, and occasionally rambunctious. He also worked very hard to ensure that he would make enough money to allow his mom would have a nice place in a good neighborhood, and that always came across as very genuine to me.

I think it was a combination of making sure his mom was taken care of combined with having more money than he knew what to do with that led to his slippery slope.

I think he's an ISxP. I'd buy either T or F from what I've seen.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Id say it also had a lot to do with who he kept around him. I know how that goes. I definitely never saw him as extroverted; especially esxp.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Probably ESTP.

Why do you believe that Michael Vick is a sociopathic dick? More importantly, why would any action he committed be labeled unforgivable?

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I never said it was unforgivable. Few things, if anything, is completely unforgivable. But no, "throws real good" is not on my list of stuff that lets you off the hook for awful behavior.

And technically, it is true that I don't know that he's a sociopath. Dick is subjective, and I stand by that one. I would argue that spending five years training animals to kill one another in an incredibly, and then watching them kill one another, and then not only deciding "I don't need to do anything about this" but also deciding "oh, I can make money off of this," and making that choice when you are already literally making millions of dollars a year, making that extra income totally superfluous, implying you also ENJOY watching these animals kill and maim one another (also heavily implied in that he ran the ring, not just participated)... yeah, that strikes me as cold, unfeeling, needlessly cruel. And definitely something you'd do if you were a dick.

But, maybe I'm just one of those absolutely crazy people that doesn't look at living things that are not harming me in any way at say "oh, I bet I could make those things kill one another by treating them in an awful, unnecessary fashion for some years, make money off of it that I don't even need, and probably have fun doing it."