• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shania Twain...

mrconfusion87

MBTI Type
INFP
What do you think one of the world's biggest ever country music stars is? Any opinions? Thanks! :D

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I think she gives off an istp or isfp for the public. I know she keeps some stuff she wrote that she says are far deeper than anything she's published. I can't help but wonder if she may be a infp who projects an xstp persona so she can have some peace from the rabid media.

I do think she's istp though. She comes off quite rational and just look at her life story. She seems very duty bound raising her brothers after their parents death. She is rather cold & detached about her real father but I find that quite understandable. Her red carpet outfits remind me of an SP. She seems very outdoorsy & comfortable in nature which strikes me as something a sensor would be at home with. I think she's an introvert who knows how to tap into her dormant extroverted side to get things done. She could be judging & not perceptive, that's the weak one for me.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd go with ESFJ