• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alyssa Milano

Usehername

On a mission
xNTP?

She speaks her mind without too much concern for repercussions, is as much an internet junkie as anyone here (posting interesting links and discussing serious issues, her self-promoting seems to be an afterthought) and seems to love engaging with ideas.

I know her former costar Rose McGowan is more quintessentially ENTP, but I think she could easily be an eNTP, or an iNTP.

I don't think she is SP based on her extensive posting content. Even in the most image-conscious industry on earth, she is drawn more to the abstract and the "what if . . . " and isn't one of those people to mention looks, etc. often at all (not that SPs are that superficial, but as a gorgeous actor whose 9-5 revolves around looks, she seems to not pay much attention to it).

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
ENFP. I agree she's abstract but I feel she's more of a feeler than a thinker. Plus NFs are known for their causes, we love a good charity case :p.

E

Epiphany

She's sexy! They should cast her in GB3. I would say this interview indicates a Perceiving preference.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1-MTEU2WRw"]Alyssa Milano - Ghostbusters[/YOUTUBE]

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
alyssa-milano-20070831-305590.jpg

ENFP. I agree she's abstract but I feel she's more of a feeler than a thinker. Plus NFs are known for their causes, we love a good charity case :p.

She reminds me of marm.

Usehername

On a mission

I could see ENFP. She's certainly developed a thick skin for an ENFP, but I suppose starting as a child actor will do that quickly.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I could see ENFP. She's certainly developed a thick skin for an ENFP, but I suppose starting as a child actor will do that quickly.

She could be balanced with her Feeler/Thinker. Not quite a thinker but not fully a feeler.

Anyone who ever had to endure Shannen Doherty would end up with a thick skin LOL. She'd deflate a feeler quickly.