• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

George Bailey from It's a Wonderful Life

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
...and I suppose other characters from that movie as well.
I was thinking he was an ENFJ, but I'm not sure. But I'm only basing that on each letter instead of a description for an ENFJ.
What do you think? He's one of my favorite characters :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would have said INFJ, but hey! Either way! I do love that movie... Donna Reed seemed INFP to me. She was so pretty.

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
I would have said INFJ, but hey! Either way! I do love that movie... Donna Reed seemed INFP to me. She was so pretty.

Yes, he could be introverted too. I'm not sure ^^;;;
She was quite gorgeous, wasn't she? I'd have to agree with INFP as well.

Lotr246

My all-time favorite. I've never been so moved by a film. :cry: As for George, I'm not sure. I always thought ENFJ...I don't really see him being introverted. I remember one site saying ENFP. Is that possible?

hearthem

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
4w5
My all-time favorite. I've never been so moved by a film. :cry: As for George, I'm not sure. I always thought ENFJ...I don't really see him being introverted. I remember one site saying ENFP. Is that possible?
I suppose ENFP is possible looking at the description for it, but I think ENFJ is closer still. I thought of him as extroverted as well.
It is such a moving film! Brings me to tears every time...

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Definitely an F - classic F standing up to the big bad corporate T
Definitely an N - who else would think of the whole of their life and despair

He acts E in the beginning of the film, but more I when he is depressed. Probably he is an E by nature.

He is a J. Even though he wants to be a P - be all spontaneous and travel the globe, he always chooses to stay home and do the right thing, which I would imagine is more of a J quality.

So...ENFJ