• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scrubs

heart

heart on fire
Elliot ---- INFJ (they just don't make them any more INFJ than this)

I meant JD INFJ and Elliot ENFP.

Dr Kelso --- ESTJ

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
agreed on kelso and elliot

I kinda felt a similarity between kelso and cox, but ESTJ makes a lot more sense

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I think Turk is an F, otherwise pretty good.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
JD is INFP. Seriously.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Elliot is not an INFP. she is so very very J.

heart

heart on fire
Elliot is not an INFP. she is so very very J.

Oops! I got my characters mixed up. :blush: It was JD that's the INFJ.

Elliot is ENFP, she isn't INFP. She's not J, she's repressed from her upbrining, struggling painfully to break out but not quite making it.

Re JD: When INFP get under pressure the Te comes out and they use it like a blundgeon. I haven't yet seen JD do this.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
When INFP get under pressure the Te comes out and they use it like a blundgeon.

/readies bludgeon of Te for business meeting that's in 7 hours.

:angry::glasses::nerd::17425:

On a more serious note: the thing to remember about types in fiction is that although they may be mainly true to their "type," they still have to adhere to fourth-curtain considerations. (I.e., the fact they're made up people in a made-up world that exist for the story and the viewers, not themselves.) Would JD still be as lovable if he exploded in Te now & then? Probably not. So, in the show, he doesn't. In real life, he would. Scrubs is not real life. Therefore, JD can easily be an INFP even if certain things he does go directly against INFP-ism. Also therefore, I earn a Pepsi.

/goes to drink Pepsi after getting thirsty from exploding Te all over the place...

:D

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
JD = INFP
Turk = ESFP
Cox = ENTJ
Jordan = ENTP
Elliot = ISFP
Janitor = ENTP
Carla = ENFJ
Kelso = ESTJ
Lawyer = ISFP
Todd = ESTP

I made extra use of type relations when thinking of these. I now think they are pretty damn perfect. If one changes, then the whole relational map is fucked. I thought of it like one of those "who don it?" brain teasers with the relations.

1. JD is an I. He and elliot are very similar, yet she gets along with Cox worse. I conclude its the N. INFP vs ISFP when relating with ENTJ.

2. Cox and Jordan are both somewhat crazy. Both NTs. They cant stay together, but cant stay apart. Jordan more drives Cox insane then the other way around. They are one letter off. ENTJ and ENTP.

3. Karla and Turk. Turk is obviously ESFP. Karla could be ESFJ or ENFJ. Cox has had little bit of a crush on Karla before. Karla is much more likely to be ENFJ (ENTJs and ESFJs dont get along). ENFJ is also more likely to get along with ESFP because the ENFJ has that tertiary Se.

4. The janitor sometimes has what I would think are ENTP moments. In much the same way stewey (Family Guy) gets in control of situations, the janitor does too. Like when kelso goes to that conference and the janitor pretends to be the chief of Medicine. Very ENTP. Its a different ENTP than Jordan, but still ENTP. He likes to fuck with people, but its not in the ISTP way people are thinking.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Good news and bad news.

Badnews is that this thread already exists :(

Good news is that it apears that you are correct :D

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well when i searched there only appeared threads in the arts and entertainment. This bugged me. Things werent in their proper place. So i thought id create the proper one in the Popular types place. :D

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
well when i searched there only appeared threads in the arts and entertainment. This bugged me. Things werent in their proper place. So i thought id create the proper one in the Popular types place. :D

Oh, I could of swore I rememberd on in pop culture

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
JD must have a small (i)NFP because he often says stupid things without realizing it. Most INFPs have the common decency to separate their daydreams from what pops out of their mouths. :steam:

Im going to assume that your not just projecting yourself and counter with this, hes a sitcom character. Sitcom characters often do things that no human being would logicaly do or say for the sake of comedic effect.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
JD must have a small (i)NFP because he often says stupid things without realizing it. Most INFPs have the common decency to separate their daydreams from what pops out of their mouths. :steam:

well he;s not enough of a flake to be an ENFP....his inner monologue is too serious and thoughtful to be ENFP.

He has to be either Ni or Fi inner monologue. Hes not ENFJ, hes not INFJ, hes not ENFP....that leaves INFP. Hes probably the healthiest rendition of an INFP ive ever seen. i think we are all so used to seeing unhealthy INFPs that we dont recognize when we see healthy one.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MST03J3VL_U"]ENTP[/YOUTUBE]On the topic of the janitor.

G

Ginkgo

Im going to assume that your not just projecting yourself and counter with this, hes a sitcom character. Sitcom characters often do things that no human being would logicaly do or say for the sake of comedic effect.

Yes, you caught me. :)

I realize that his spontaneous words are there for comic effect. They just frustrate me because they make him look like a jackass. :doh:

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Yes, you caught me. :)

I realize that his spontaneous words are there for comic effect. They just frustrate me because they make him look like a jackass. :doh:

I always thought the goal was to make him look socialy akward.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I know I've said this before (in the other thread that I'm too lazy to find and merge right now), but I think I'd have to slap JD at least twice a day if I knew him.