First 45678 Last

Thread: Scrubs

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I think JD is INFJ, and I will tell you why I think so. When people use their introverted intuition, it can often a self-narration like what JD does in every episode. Introverted Intuition also makes people have visual imagery, much like JD's daydreams. Extraverted Feeling is very JD. He is very emotionally open, which is true about many INFJ's. For example, he yearns so much for that hug from Dr. Cox, and he isn't ashamed to hide his feelings from Turk.

INFP's, INTP's, ENTP's, ENFP's Have Extraverted Intuition, which is not usually in the form of daydreams.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    INFP's, INTP's, ENTP's, ENFP's Have Extraverted Intuition, which is not usually in the form of daydreams.

Ne is very prone to daydreaming. Where else are NPs getting their random ideas from?

MBTI
    abcd

Quote Originally Posted by RBounce View Post
    :
    Ne is very prone to daydreaming. Where else are NPs getting their random ideas from?
    All intuitive are prone to daydreaming.
    But which the difference between Ni daydream and Ne daydream?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    All intuitive are prone to daydreaming.
    But which the difference between Ni daydream and Ne daydream?
    Ne is contexual, Ni is WTF WHERE DID THAT COME FROM OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE
    Hello

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

JD - ENFP
    Turk - ESFP I guess...that's part of why they're friends
    Cox - Either ENTJ or INTJ low on introvert scale... Would probably score 100 for thinking if he took the test haha (if he even would)
    Jordan - ENTJ
    Elliot - xNFP
    Janitor - ENTP
    Carla - ENTP
    Kelso - ESTJ
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

JD - ENFP (zach braff is enfp)- his Fi isn't weighty enough, he is Ne first even if he is geeky, socially awkward, and highly intimidated by the situation. can't tell if he's supposed to be a 9, 7, or 4. 9w1 or 7w6 make the most sense to me. probably a 9.
    Turk - ESFP 7w8
    Cox - INTP- gets out-gamed by jordan, at times, who maneuvers so well. but he loves the challenge, and when he makes ethical choices, it's all based on principle. a logical coherency, etc.
    Jordan - ENTJ
    Elliot - worst character ever, real-life actress is probably a T woman- there's very little accurate F projection into her character, she doesn't ever really make sense. you get the impression, especially as the show goes on, she becomes a J type, but she's so muddled. probably depicted as S too.
    Janitor - ISTP
    Carla - ENFJ- her Ni holds a lot of things together, seems to have a big-picture sense. when she doesn't know what to do she actually recognizes her own deficiencies which makes her seem more self-aware than esfj. confidence seems more enfj than blustery esfj.
    Kelso - ESTJ- in-charge type, Te dom, Fi inferior.

this show is the anti-house. both get fucking cheesy as hell.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Dr. Cox when JD asks him to take the Myers Briggs test:

"UM, listen newbie: I don't care if you think that my taking of this idiotic personality test has improved your relationship with Ghandi. I don't care if it would improve your relationship with me. In fact, as far as I am concerned we HAVE no relationship. Repeat after me: 'Dr. Cox you never have been nor will you ever be my mentor.' Good, now back to work." (*trademark whistle*)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

You have to keep in mind INFJ's are confused for extroverts. JD, definitely, to me, seems like he has Extraverted Feeling, and I think his Introverted Intuition dominates over it.

Introverted Intuition, because I've heard that Ne is more of the inventive type of imagination, like the Janitor uses. Ni is more of the storytelling type, like JD's self narration and unicorn stories to his kid.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfHeart View Post
    Dr. Cox when JD asks him to take the Myers Briggs test:

"UM, listen newbie: I don't care if you think that my taking of this idiotic personality test has improved your relationship with Ghandi. I don't care if it would improve your relationship with me. In fact, as far as I am concerned we HAVE no relationship. Repeat after me: 'Dr. Cox you never have been nor will you ever be my mentor.' Good, now back to work." (*trademark whistle*)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Torai View Post
    You have to keep in mind INFJ's are confused for extroverts. JD, definitely, to me, seems like he has Extraverted Feeling, and I think his Introverted Intuition dominates over it.

Introverted Intuition, because I've heard that Ne is more of the inventive type of imagination, like the Janitor uses. Ni is more of the storytelling type, like JD's self narration and unicorn stories to his kid.
    Everyone stop being contrary and just accept the obvious fact that JD is a bloody ENFP ENFP ENFP end of story X_X

It's so obvious X_X

X_X

Ne feeds off outer connections, and JD's daydreams are specifically related to whatever happened 5 seconds ago. If he had Ni, his daydreams wouldn't be so contextually linear, aimless or outwardly impulsive. He'd be talking to the Janitor and suddenly have a vision of a potato eating a small child or something, and be convinced that this means the Janitor will eat him by the end of the year. X_X

[youtube=1M-3q9XLYR4]Dr. Cox vs an INFJ[/youtube]
    Hello