User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 84

Thread: Scrubs

  1. #31
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Good news and bad news.

    Badnews is that this thread already exists

    Good news is that it apears that you are correct
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  2. #32
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    well when i searched there only appeared threads in the arts and entertainment. This bugged me. Things werent in their proper place. So i thought id create the proper one in the Popular types place.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    well when i searched there only appeared threads in the arts and entertainment. This bugged me. Things werent in their proper place. So i thought id create the proper one in the Popular types place.
    Oh, I could of swore I rememberd on in pop culture
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  4. #34
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    JD = INFP
    JD must have a small (i)NFP because he often says stupid things without realizing it. Most INFPs have the common decency to separate their daydreams from what pops out of their mouths. :steam:

  5. #35
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    JD must have a small (i)NFP because he often says stupid things without realizing it. Most INFPs have the common decency to separate their daydreams from what pops out of their mouths. :steam:
    Im going to assume that your not just projecting yourself and counter with this, hes a sitcom character. Sitcom characters often do things that no human being would logicaly do or say for the sake of comedic effect.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  6. #36
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    JD must have a small (i)NFP because he often says stupid things without realizing it. Most INFPs have the common decency to separate their daydreams from what pops out of their mouths. :steam:
    well he;s not enough of a flake to be an ENFP....his inner monologue is too serious and thoughtful to be ENFP.

    He has to be either Ni or Fi inner monologue. Hes not ENFJ, hes not INFJ, hes not ENFP....that leaves INFP. Hes probably the healthiest rendition of an INFP ive ever seen. i think we are all so used to seeing unhealthy INFPs that we dont recognize when we see healthy one.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MST03J3VL_U"]ENTP[/YOUTUBE]On the topic of the janitor.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  8. #38
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Im going to assume that your not just projecting yourself and counter with this, hes a sitcom character. Sitcom characters often do things that no human being would logicaly do or say for the sake of comedic effect.
    Yes, you caught me.

    I realize that his spontaneous words are there for comic effect. They just frustrate me because they make him look like a jackass.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Yes, you caught me.

    I realize that his spontaneous words are there for comic effect. They just frustrate me because they make him look like a jackass.
    I always thought the goal was to make him look socialy akward.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  10. #40
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    I know I've said this before (in the other thread that I'm too lazy to find and merge right now), but I think I'd have to slap JD at least twice a day if I knew him.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Similar Threads

  1. Scrubs
    By Mr. Sherlock Holmes in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 05:39 PM
  2. whats drunk, sore scrubbed and doesnt go to work today ?
    By entropie in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 07:29 AM
  3. [NF] New Scrubs theme song.
    By Nickels in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 05:28 AM
  4. Which Scrubs personality are you?
    By Kasper in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 08:26 AM
  5. Which Scrubs Character are you?
    By Tigerlily in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 02:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO