• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scrubs

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
I know I've said this before (in the other thread that I'm too lazy to find and merge right now), but I think I'd have to slap JD at least twice a day if I knew him.

I KNEW IT! THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD!

I was right! :D :D :D :D : D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
JD = INFP
Turk = ESFP
Cox = ENTJ
Jordan = ENTP
Elliot = ISFP
Janitor = ENTP
Carla = ENFJ
Kelso = ESTJ
Lawyer = ISFP
Todd = ESTP

Wow, I like, really disagree with a bunch of them :D

JD = ENFP
Turk = ESFP
Cox = ENTP
Jordan = ENTJ
Elliot = ESFJ
Janitor = ISTP
Carla = ISFJ
Kelso = ESTJ
Todd = ESTP

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

JD = ENFP
Turk = ESFP
Cox = ENTP
Jordan = ENTJ
Elliot = ESFJ
Janitor = ISTP
Carla = ISFJ
Kelso = ESTJ
Todd = ESTP

see i think anyone of those could be argued individually, but break down when broken down as a relationship. For example:

Cox-JD: they just dont really resemble an ENTP-ENFP relationship! its way more pedagogical! and not just cuz perry is more experienced, its like a deeply engrained personality driven relationship of pedagogue. This coupled with Perry being so J in his ranting, Ni in his insights and JD's lack of flake-ism, lack of crazy schemes/projects that are never finished: and we have ENTJ/INFP which makes a lot more sense.

Elliot as ESFJ I actually could see. She does remind of one female ESFJ that I know. but for the rest i think the relations between the types forces them to be different types than you think. the best example is Cox and JD.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6

JD = ENFP
Turk = ESFP
Cox = ENTP
Jordan = ENTJ
Elliot = ESFJ
Janitor = ISTP
Carla = ISFJ
Kelso = ESTJ
Todd = ESTP

Cox is XNTJ.

I can see where you gor ISTP for janitor but I must respectfully disagree.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGWf5m04pss"]this[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22yNaLdiGA"]this[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v2mEg9Cpvs"]this[/YOUTUBE]
1:17 4:09 and 4:36 are probably the best examples.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cox-JD: they just dont really resemble an ENTP-ENFP relationship! its way more pedagogical! and not just cuz perry is more experienced, its like a deeply engrained personality driven relationship of pedagogue. This coupled with Perry being so J in his ranting, Ni in his insights and JD's lack of flake-ism, lack of crazy schemes/projects that are never finished: and we have ENTJ/INFP which makes a lot more sense.

Cox is XNTJ.

He doesn't take over at least he prefers not to, he seems lacking in Te.

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I've read Molly Clock is an ENFP. Maybe sitting her and JD beside each other would make for a good type comparison to help figure out JD's type... are they more alike or different?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
It seems like almost everyone on this show is extroverted.

JD: ISFP
Turk: ESFP
Elliott: ENFP
Carla: ESFJ
Cox: ENTJ
Janitor: ENTP

And Elliott is quite hot.

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think JD is INFJ, and I will tell you why I think so. When people use their introverted intuition, it can often a self-narration like what JD does in every episode. Introverted Intuition also makes people have visual imagery, much like JD's daydreams. Extraverted Feeling is very JD. He is very emotionally open, which is true about many INFJ's. For example, he yearns so much for that hug from Dr. Cox, and he isn't ashamed to hide his feelings from Turk.

INFP's, INTP's, ENTP's, ENFP's Have Extraverted Intuition, which is not usually in the form of daydreams.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
INFP's, INTP's, ENTP's, ENFP's Have Extraverted Intuition, which is not usually in the form of daydreams.

:huh:

Ne is very prone to daydreaming. Where else are NPs getting their random ideas from?

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
JD - ENFP
Turk - ESFP I guess...that's part of why they're friends
Cox - Either ENTJ or INTJ low on introvert scale... Would probably score 100 for thinking if he took the test haha (if he even would)
Jordan - ENTJ
Elliot - xNFP
Janitor - ENTP
Carla - ENTP
Kelso - ESTJ

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
JD - ENFP (zach braff is enfp)- his Fi isn't weighty enough, he is Ne first even if he is geeky, socially awkward, and highly intimidated by the situation. can't tell if he's supposed to be a 9, 7, or 4. 9w1 or 7w6 make the most sense to me. probably a 9.
Turk - ESFP 7w8
Cox - INTP- gets out-gamed by jordan, at times, who maneuvers so well. but he loves the challenge, and when he makes ethical choices, it's all based on principle. a logical coherency, etc.
Jordan - ENTJ
Elliot - worst character ever, real-life actress is probably a T woman- there's very little accurate F projection into her character, she doesn't ever really make sense. you get the impression, especially as the show goes on, she becomes a J type, but she's so muddled. probably depicted as S too.
Janitor - ISTP
Carla - ENFJ- her Ni holds a lot of things together, seems to have a big-picture sense. when she doesn't know what to do she actually recognizes her own deficiencies which makes her seem more self-aware than esfj. confidence seems more enfj than blustery esfj.
Kelso - ESTJ- in-charge type, Te dom, Fi inferior.

this show is the anti-house. both get fucking cheesy as hell.

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Dr. Cox when JD asks him to take the Myers Briggs test:

"UM, listen newbie: I don't care if you think that my taking of this idiotic personality test has improved your relationship with Ghandi. I don't care if it would improve your relationship with me. In fact, as far as I am concerned we HAVE no relationship. Repeat after me: 'Dr. Cox you never have been nor will you ever be my mentor.' Good, now back to work." (*trademark whistle*)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Torai

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have to keep in mind INFJ's are confused for extroverts. JD, definitely, to me, seems like he has Extraverted Feeling, and I think his Introverted Intuition dominates over it.

Introverted Intuition, because I've heard that Ne is more of the inventive type of imagination, like the Janitor uses. Ni is more of the storytelling type, like JD's self narration and unicorn stories to his kid.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Dr. Cox when JD asks him to take the Myers Briggs test:

"UM, listen newbie: I don't care if you think that my taking of this idiotic personality test has improved your relationship with Ghandi. I don't care if it would improve your relationship with me. In fact, as far as I am concerned we HAVE no relationship. Repeat after me: 'Dr. Cox you never have been nor will you ever be my mentor.' Good, now back to work." (*trademark whistle*)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

10/10

VagrantFarce

You have to keep in mind INFJ's are confused for extroverts. JD, definitely, to me, seems like he has Extraverted Feeling, and I think his Introverted Intuition dominates over it.

Introverted Intuition, because I've heard that Ne is more of the inventive type of imagination, like the Janitor uses. Ni is more of the storytelling type, like JD's self narration and unicorn stories to his kid.

Everyone stop being contrary and just accept the obvious fact that JD is a bloody ENFP ENFP ENFP end of story X_X

It's so obvious X_X

X_X

Ne feeds off outer connections, and JD's daydreams are specifically related to whatever happened 5 seconds ago. If he had Ni, his daydreams wouldn't be so contextually linear, aimless or outwardly impulsive. He'd be talking to the Janitor and suddenly have a vision of a potato eating a small child or something, and be convinced that this means the Janitor will eat him by the end of the year. X_X

[youtube=1M-3q9XLYR4]Dr. Cox vs an INFJ[/youtube]