• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Matrix characters MBTI

Ingenue

Okay here it goes!

Neo - ISFJ
Aspires to be the savior of mankind.

Morpheus - INFJ
He has a such a strong vision (that Neo is the One) and ceaselessly tries to make this happen. Also a natural leader.

Trinity - INFP
She believes in Neo even when others don't. Is in a supportive role.

Agent Smith - ISTJ
Ruthless, exceptionally competent, strives to maintain a functioning matrix system. The epitome of group mentality. He likes to work with other ISTJ agents, and wants the whole world to conform to him (literally).

Oracle - ENFJ
Prophet. Loves and appreciates all people. Tends to catalyze change within others, rather than forcing change upon them.

Architect - xNTJ
The logical, emotionless mastermind. Brilliant, but dumb when it comes to understanding human emotions.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thread done to death.

Neo- INTP
Morpheus- ENFJ
Trinity- INTJ
Smith- ISTJ
The Oracle- ENFJ
The Architect- INTJ

I did types on the whole cast in the past, but it's 4 am and I'm damn tired.

Ingenue

Okay apologies for the redundancy; I did not immediately see the threat when I searched for it. It's 1 am and I'm damn restless. :p

Neo as INTP?!? He's not quite as talkative as a typical INTP... ;-P

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs are not very talkative at all in my experience, which would make sense being introverts and all...

But in any case, Si-dominance doesn't make much sense for Neo. Si doms aren't necessarily the recalcitrant traditionalists they're portrayed as, but being N-inferior one of them would be somewhat unlikely to develop an obsession with looking for a mystery man named Morpheus and the idea that the world they live on isn't real.

In fact, I actually think he could be INFP instead... there is a somewhat recurring "this is what I must do" theme to his actions and decisions throughout the series.

Ingenue

Point taken about lack of Si dominance. I would still clearly type him as an F. I can see INFP, now that you mention it.

As a side note, INTPs tend to be the most talkative within a group of other introverts.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Point taken about lack of Si dominance. I would still clearly type him as an F. I can see INFP, now that you mention it.

As a side note, INTPs tend to be the most talkative within a group of other introverts.

Isn't that ISFPs?

Helmet1903

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Neo: INFJ
Trinity: ISTP
Morpheus: ENFJ
Smith: INTJ
All other agents: ISTJ