Carlson: ESXX
    Whit: XXTP
    Curley's Wife: ENTP
    "The Boss": ESTJ
    Crooks: INTP

There's some cool type dynamics going on in that book. Imma go re-read it
    Ti=Ni>Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe=Se

Neutral>Neutral Good>Neutral Evil

I would argue to say that George is a J-type. It's been a while since I read the book, but doesn't George kill Lenny at the end in order to "save" him? I feel only a J-type could impose his will this extremely on another like this. I would also argue to say he is an F, because he kills Lenny out of love. So...

George - ESFJ

Which makes sense because George is Lenny's caregiver of sorts.

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

Yeah, that's a valid point, and also the fact that George keeps Lennie with him and doesn't just dump him makes it more likely that he is an F. However he is only that way with Lennie (could also be due to knowing him longest). As I said, this is from memory and not very accurate.
    Ti=Ni>Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe=Se

Neutral>Neutral Good>Neutral Evil

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

George was definitely directive. So ENFJ perhaps, but he seemed sort of STJ'ish from what I remember, but that was high school when I read that.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EIE

Just finished reading this 2 nights ago!

Yeah I'd agree George would probably be some kind of SJ, he was directive and authoritarian - he didn't seem like an F at first, but the part where Lennie remembers all the things his Aunt Clara had said about how George was always there for him and sharing with him painted a different picture.

Curley's wife has to be and ESFP, surely?! She wants attention from everybody and wanted to be a famous film star or something. I would be interested to know what made you type her as an NT? That probably would have been the last 'quadrant' I would have put her in.

I don't think the characters of Crooks, Carlson and Whit are really developed well enough to evaluate.

Candy might be and IxFP?

Not sure about Lennie - and just because he was intellectually disabled doesn't mean he was without a personality, I'd say IxFP, because he's quite passive and gentle natured (apart from the killing part, but it was an accident!)

Slim gives me and INFx vibe ... he's wise, compassionate and quiet.

Curley seems to me an ESTP

I think George was ISTP or something.. a bit secretive, intelligent and he dreamed of independence and a place of his own, where no one else but him and Lennie could live in peace and quiet. I think the very clear vision of the life he wanted may perhaps be tert Ni, but he doesn't seem to have a plan except taking jobs like on the ranch.

And Curley's wife wanted the attention because she was given none by her husband. She sacrificed her dream of becoming an actress for a marriage she is not content with.