• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Juno and Superbad characters

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
Juno Characters:

Juno - ENTP

Bleeker - INFP?

Bleeker's mom - ESTJ?

Juno's dad- ISTP

Superbad Characters:

Seth - ESTP, or ESFP?

Fogel - INTP

Evan - I?F?

Slater and Micheals - ENTP?

Jules - ENF?

Becka - ESFJ?

Those are mostly guesses :D

What do you think?

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Just saw Juno... not sure about the types though... must think more on this. :)

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
Bleeker - ISxJ? Not an N, imo. He's the steady rock to Juno's wild craziness.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Juno Characters:

Juno - ENTP
I was undecided on this. I went with INTP, but I like ENTP too.
Bleeker - INFP?
ISFJ
Bleeker's mom - ESTJ?
Yeah I think so.
Juno's dad- ISTP
Yeah. "What do you make with it?" Hahahahaha.

Superbad Characters:

Seth - ESTP, or ESFP?
He's ISTP too. Kind of prickish, even for an ISTP.
Fogel - INTP
I'd go with an IN_P. Probably in the middle somewhere. I don't think an INTP would go with "McLovin"
Evan - I?F?
This kid is another one of those, what I call, grocery-store actors. He plays the same character in every movie. ISFJ.
Slater and Micheals - ENTP?
Probably ESTP. Their ideas seemed to Sish.

Jules - ENF?
J. But I don't really dig the N. Seems like ESFJ to me. They're hard to tell from one another usually though.

Becka - ESFJ?
I almost said ISFP. Feeling function first for sure followed by sensing, I just didn't see enough to be sure of the attitudes.

Those are mostly guesses :D

What do you think?

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Juno - ISTP
You have to take into account that she really only had two main friends at school. She says "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??" when people ask if she is sexually active. (Ti) She plays the guitar. (Se)

Bleeker - ISTJ

Bleeker's mom - ESFJ

Juno's dad - ISTP
Juno's Stepmom - ESFJ

Leah - ExFP
The fact that she is a cheerleader makes me think she is an S.

RunnDMC

MBTI Type
ENTP
Juno is in no way an ISTP. Regardless of her functions which is too hard to analyze in an hour and a half movie. Her personality fits about all ENTP descriptions and no ISTP descriptions. Very ENTP in my opinion.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Juno is in no way an ISTP. Regardless of her functions which is too hard to analyze in an hour and a half movie. Her personality fits about all ENTP descriptions and no ISTP descriptions. Very ENTP in my opinion.

Take into consideration that all the characters were overdone for the sake of comedic effect. She has the same style and type of humor as my ISTP brother, only more outspoken. I'm sticking by it.

She is in no way intuitive in my opinion.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I know I'm way, way behind the times here, but I just saw Juno and I'd like to throw my hat into the ENTP ring as well.

Edit:

OK, my reasoning was...

- I see N from her constantly questioning the meanings and legitimacy of labels, titles, and convention. ("What *exactly* does 'sexually active' mean?" and Mark: "Is this considered normal?" Her: "I don't kn -- no, probably not, whatev.")

- I thought she had the weird NT aloofness combined with the curiosity-driven ENTP extroversion

- I see her as waaaay too imprecise with language to be an INTP. Let me emphasize that: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too imprecise.

- She also didn't seem all that introspective, which I think is more common for ExTxs. ("I don't know what kind of girl I am" and getting upset -- and not realizing it -- when Bleeker got another date to the prom.)

- Too much emotional restraint and intellectualizing of emotions to be an NF, in my opinion. But no one seems to think she's an F, so whatever.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Ha, I just watched Juno yesterday and was wondering, myself.

I figured her as ISTP. She reminds me of my ISTP best/f.. She seemed so Se go with the flow and doing whatever she felt like in the moment. "What is sexually active?!" reminds me of when I was onced asked "WTF does long term mean?" and other stuff regarding r/ships from my best/f z.z'

INTPs seem more oblivious about the world around them.. the way Juno would just grab furniture and not care that she was taking someone else's stuff. W/e about it. o_O Or she'd notice something, an object, and then enquire about it, such as Mark's guitar room. She didn't care she was in the middle of doing something, or maybe not care, but wasn't particularly aware that an important meeting was taking place? I would think an INTP would sit through the meeting as it's important, and they realise so, and get it over with, or am I wrong about that?

And her room...oh man !_! I wonder, would an INTPs place look similar?

Anyhoo, makes me think Ti then Se, rather than Ti then Ne. Yea, nemo, not INTP! :D No Ne Ti o_o Can't see her as an ENTP... I see ENTPs as playful with people, or will toy with them for fun, harmless or otherwise. And they seem to have energy !_! With their mouths... Juno wasn't a rambler. I mean.... :ninja: Emotional restraint and intellectualizing of emotions, you say? ISTPs!!! Demonic Fi z.z She wasn't even aware that it's *iffy* to visit someone's husband alone, being as young as she was too. It didn't even occur to her why that might be bad... even when questioned, it was a "What? I don't get it." kind of reaction z.z

I didn't think of her as theorizing to improve her situation through the tons of possibilities either, more like she thought and then threw it out for someone else to deal with lol...

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was thinking aboot that today
I definitely see her as an ISTP

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Juno is SOOOOO ISFP.

Badlands

MBTI Type
INTP
Juno is definitely a TP (Ti is either dominant or auxiliary). She seems to use Ne more than Se, and she's not reserved enough to be an INTP, so it's probably ENTP.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Ha, I just watched Juno yesterday and was wondering, myself.

I figured her as ISTP. She reminds me of my ISTP best/f.. She seemed so Se go with the flow and doing whatever she felt like in the moment. "What is sexually active?!" reminds me of when I was onced asked "WTF does long term mean?" and other stuff regarding r/ships from my best/f z.z'
That's just extroverted perception. Pe strives to move fluidly with the objects. Her responses are way too far off to be Se. Seems to me.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I may have been projecting because she reminded me a lot of myself. But more pregnant. :ninja:

I figured Ne would be almost a given considering the way she used her language (so some kind of NP at the least). Way too random.

I also figured T was pretty apparent from how utilitarian she was about everything. How did you get ISFP, Jesus?

E vs. I -- I just cannot see her as a Ti dominant. It's not even about outgoingness, it's about her energy and fluidity to me.

For a temperament perspective, I think it's even more clear: abstract language + utilitarian with people (= NT) + informative communication (= NTP). The E vs. I comes down to profiles, and again she seemed in *no* way to be "the most precise in thought and language of all types" and had more of the ENTP inventiveness. DD, I also thought she was pretty playful, too!

I also think she was a pretty good example of the paradox of ENTs who have extroversion combined with the natural NT aloofness. It's pretty subtle to pick up on.

MBTI Type
INFP
Ellen Page (the actress who plays Juno) is a classic ENTJ. Her characters come off the same way. God, I love her!!! The personality carries the character.

It's rare to see an ENTJ female character on screen. This one is played and (I would contend) also written by an ENTJ woman. Check out Ellen Page (the actress) and Diablo Cody (the screenwriter) for more info.

Oh-- and Juno's boyfriend: ISFP. Lovely ENTJ/ISFP relationship there.

(Additional contentions:
Juno's father= ISTP
Juno's step-mother= ESFJ)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
and her best friend an ENFJ ?