Leah - ENFP
    Stepmother Bren - ESFJ
    Father Mac - ISTP

Juno - ENTP
    Bleeker - ISFJ

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    I don't think an INTP would go with "McLovin"
    I don't know. Ne can be pretty weird to an innocent human.

MBTI
    INTP

Juno is OBVIOUSLY an ISFP. Being a fictional character who actually did have a script to follow, however, may have made her seem a bit N. People usually aren't so spontaneously articulate. Her constant artistic decoration of her world, however, is clearly Fi-Se. Clearly.

I guess I should also explain why she is not an ENTP. ENTPs are much more engaged with people they've just met. They like to talk to them and, yes, they say off the wall things, but they overall seem interested and engage the other person. Juno said off the wall things to people she just met, but she didn't really seem like she wanted to get to know them and lock them into conversation.

-Oh, your name is Juno, like the city in Alaska!
    -No.

End of conversation. I don't see an ENTP doing that.

Bleaker was probably INFP.
    Vanessa was a blatant SFJ
    Leah was probably ESFP
    Juno's dad was a blatant ISTJ
    Don't know what Mark was. He seemed inconsistent.
    Don't know what Juno's mom was.

Now for Superbad

Seth - ESTP
    Fogle - INTP - yes, can definitely be that goofy. I'm an example. Not all INTPs are stiffs, as INTPc would seem to indicate.
    Evan - INTJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

No.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    No.
    A very ENTP thing to do.

EDIT: I will go a long way to argue that Juno is an ISFP. I wouldn't do it often, but this I am so certain about that I could expend all sorts of energy backing myself up. Maybe I will.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post

-Oh, your name is Juno, like the city in Alaska!
    -No.

End of conversation. I don't see an ENTP doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    No.
    A very ENTP thing to do.
    Haha -- I like your self-referencing joke here.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I guess I should also explain why she is not an ENTP. ENTPs are much more engaged with people they've just met. They like to talk to them and, yes, they say off the wall things, but they overall seem interested and engage the other person. Juno said off the wall things to people she just met, but she didn't really seem like she wanted to get to know them and lock them into conversation.
    But how does that make her more ISFP than ENTP? Even if I thought that your characterization of ENTPs here is correct, I don't see how her behavior supports your typing of ISFP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

She's very ENTP in that absolutely nothing fazes her. She just works it out. Says what she needs, gets it, moves on. The thing where she stopped to go into the guitar room when there was an important meeting going on downstairs -- not so important to her -- she'd already dealt with it. I'm pregnant, you can have the baby, done deal, ooo, here are guitars, I'll play with them while you people talk about whatever it is you're talking about. Everybody else is a step behind her because she doesn't get bogged down.

The Juno like Alaska - No thing -- ENTP one-upmanship. "You think you know what you're talking about, but you don't."

MBTI
    INTP

First of all, let's talk about what Juno is not.

First, a lot of people seemed to think she is an ENTP. They are wrong.

Richard Feynman is an ENTP. I've read both of his autobiographies. One of my best friends is an ENTP. He travels the world and constantly accosts strangers and engages them in interesting conversation. And so did Feynman. They are amazingly good at improvising their way through new social interactions. They want to explore the world, and are sincerely interested in what each person has to offer. They are high energy. Juno was low energy. Here's another obvious ENTP, talking about how he is an ENTP, in a typical ENTP fashion:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0GuglxtXA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0GuglxtXA[/YOUTUBE]

Notice, the walls behind him aren't decorated and overflowing with elaborate art and style. It's not about style with the ENTP. It's about exploration of the outer world. I'm not saying that they never decorate anything or make art, but let's just say that ISFPs do, and it is their one true and absolute trademark. The ENTP's trademark is sense of humor and command of social interaction. Sound like Juno? Fuck fucking no. Juno had an ironic, subtle sense of humor. ENTPs are not ironic. They don't pretend to be serious when they are trying to be funny, and if they do, they don't put on much of a show.

Now let's debunk ISTP, which is also not the type of Juno.

The ISP part is obvious, ok? But have you ever known an ISTP female? Or male for that matter? Hello? Did you ever see them making all sorts of emotional artwork? FUCK NO (I tried to say that like an ISTP). That's Fi. I know an obvious ISTP female, and she would talk about blowing her own brains out before singing a song that goes

"here is the church and here is the steeple
    we sure are cute for two ugly people
    don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you"

ISTPs are the epitome of unemotional. Juno was very emotional, and she expressed that emotion with the decoration of her external world. Fi. Se. It just seems obvious to me because I have known a handful of girls and a couple of guys like this in real life. They revolve around artistic expression. ISTPs revolve around technical things. End of fucking story.