User Tag List

First 12345 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

That movie was sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

That movie was sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
    It was!

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    I may have been projecting because she reminded me a lot of myself. But more pregnant.

I figured Ne would be almost a given considering the way she used her language (so some kind of NP at the least). Way too random.

I also figured T was pretty apparent from how utilitarian she was about everything. How did you get ISFP, Jesus?

E vs. I -- I just cannot see her as a Ti dominant. It's not even about outgoingness, it's about her energy and fluidity to me.

For a temperament perspective, I think it's even more clear: abstract language + utilitarian with people (= NT) + informative communication (= NTP). The E vs. I comes down to profiles, and again she seemed in *no* way to be "the most precise in thought and language of all types" and had more of the ENTP inventiveness. DD, I also thought she was pretty playful, too!

I also think she was a pretty good example of the paradox of ENTs who have extroversion combined with the natural NT aloofness. It's pretty subtle to pick up on.
    She reminded me a hell of a lot of myself as well. I think she was underneath a very uncertain person who used humor to grease the wheels of life and to cope with various difficult situations, i.e. she was "the clown." Whatever type she was, I related to her a lot. She was utilitarian, but to me that doesn't necessarily ex out F, though it does imply T before it implies F. She seemed somewhat balanced on the F/T scale to me; not abrasive or cold, but not too mushy either. She seemed to try to make other people comfortable to some degree. Remember the scene when she and Bleaker were lab partners in science class and the two of them had to listen to a bickering couple at the same lab table? She seemed to be trying to lighten the tension, which could have been Fe combined with Ne playfulness.

I do think she had highly-developed Ne, which isn't uncommon for INxP types, but if she were an INTP, she had well-developed Ne and well-developed Fe, and if she were an INFP, she had well-developed Ne and well-developed Te. I do think she leaned in the ENTP direction, but I can also see ENFP and possibly any NP type. She was fluid and playful, uncertain and funny, not quick to lose her cool or break down, basically a deadbeat in school (always copying Bleaker's hw etc), not cynical but not an idealist. Yeah. Cool character. I liked her a lot.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^Mempy I love your sig by the way.

She was *not* an ENFP. I related to her in her quirkiness and sense of humor but still, I recall being 16 and going through major tough shit, and I was a ball of serious intensity. I would not have been as capable of lightly coping as she, one of the drawbacks of being an F I think is we feel things too deeply at times, especially when things are "heavy".
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

yeah. total ENTP

MBTI
    Zzzz

I might've become too attached to her and was projecting my best friend onto her. Eh. She did speak too much to be an ISTP now that I think about it. But it still fits for me.

I can't completely see ENTP @_@

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Not only is Juno ENTP, but so is the screenwriter of the script. You can tell by all of the made up expressions and obscure references that the play is written by someone on Ne overload.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Not only is Juno ENTP, but so is the screenwriter of the script. You can tell by all of the made up expressions and obscure references that the play is written by someone on Ne overload.
    Yeah, I noticed that! In the beginning especially, there is just an overload of made-up expressions, particularly in Juno's phone conversation when she's telling her friend she's pregnant. I kept thinking, "NO ONE talks like that! What are they speaking, Greek? I wish these characters had more realistic dialogue." After that, it got much better, but in the beginning it was just weird and absurd.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ENTP

juno is absolutely ENTP, nothing else makes any sense. everything she says is a metaphor or a comparison - shes super quick witted and charming, but is also kind of a bro at heart, just not really that in touch with her emotional side, suggestin Ti not Fi. her friend is probably an ENFP though. dads ISTP, jennifer garner is ISFJ, bateman is ESTP, michael cera is some IFJ, probably N cause otherwise juno probably wouldnt like him. i'm not sure about the mom, i'd have to see it again, but maybe INFP?

superbad:
    evan is again, some IFJ but probably N, though i don't really know how i'd back that up.
    i'd like to make the case that seth is ENTJ, though most people here are thinkin ESTP. he seems to have a grand plan for things (like how he was gonna get on julie, and about how he and evan were supposed to go to college together), and he gets mad when people (evan) are out of touch with his idea of the big picture. he reads into things a lot and is sure about his conclusions (Ni) for example "she wants me to buy alcohol. she could have asked her sister but she asked me. that means she wants my dick in or around her mouth."

the girls types don't really matter but seths girl is probably some EFJ (wanting to get alc for the whole party even though she doesnt drink), and evans girl could be like ESFP. i don't know.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

Juno is definately ENTP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

She has that rare brand of sarcasm and smart-assness that only NT's bring you.

and she's rational. Calm. Says all her jokes with a straight face. Has that "all people are idiots" NT thing going on.