User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Zzzz

Ha, I just watched Juno yesterday and was wondering, myself.

I figured her as ISTP. She reminds me of my ISTP best/f.. She seemed so Se go with the flow and doing whatever she felt like in the moment. "What is sexually active?!" reminds me of when I was onced asked "WTF does long term mean?" and other stuff regarding r/ships from my best/f z.z'

INTPs seem more oblivious about the world around them.. the way Juno would just grab furniture and not care that she was taking someone else's stuff. W/e about it. o_O Or she'd notice something, an object, and then enquire about it, such as Mark's guitar room. She didn't care she was in the middle of doing something, or maybe not care, but wasn't particularly aware that an important meeting was taking place? I would think an INTP would sit through the meeting as it's important, and they realise so, and get it over with, or am I wrong about that?

And her room...oh man !_! I wonder, would an INTPs place look similar?

Anyhoo, makes me think Ti then Se, rather than Ti then Ne. Yea, nemo, not INTP! No Ne Ti o_o Can't see her as an ENTP... I see ENTPs as playful with people, or will toy with them for fun, harmless or otherwise. And they seem to have energy !_! With their mouths... Juno wasn't a rambler. I mean.... Emotional restraint and intellectualizing of emotions, you say? ISTPs!!! Demonic Fi z.z She wasn't even aware that it's *iffy* to visit someone's husband alone, being as young as she was too. It didn't even occur to her why that might be bad... even when questioned, it was a "What? I don't get it." kind of reaction z.z

I didn't think of her as theorizing to improve her situation through the tons of possibilities either, more like she thought and then threw it out for someone else to deal with lol...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I was thinking aboot that today
    I definitely see her as an ISTP
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Juno is SOOOOO ISFP.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTP

Juno is definitely a TP (Ti is either dominant or auxiliary). She seems to use Ne more than Se, and she's not reserved enough to be an INTP, so it's probably ENTP.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Ha, I just watched Juno yesterday and was wondering, myself.

I figured her as ISTP. She reminds me of my ISTP best/f.. She seemed so Se go with the flow and doing whatever she felt like in the moment. "What is sexually active?!" reminds me of when I was onced asked "WTF does long term mean?" and other stuff regarding r/ships from my best/f z.z'
    That's just extroverted perception. Pe strives to move fluidly with the objects. Her responses are way too far off to be Se. Seems to me.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

I may have been projecting because she reminded me a lot of myself. But more pregnant.

I figured Ne would be almost a given considering the way she used her language (so some kind of NP at the least). Way too random.

I also figured T was pretty apparent from how utilitarian she was about everything. How did you get ISFP, Jesus?

E vs. I -- I just cannot see her as a Ti dominant. It's not even about outgoingness, it's about her energy and fluidity to me.

For a temperament perspective, I think it's even more clear: abstract language + utilitarian with people (= NT) + informative communication (= NTP). The E vs. I comes down to profiles, and again she seemed in *no* way to be "the most precise in thought and language of all types" and had more of the ENTP inventiveness. DD, I also thought she was pretty playful, too!

I also think she was a pretty good example of the paradox of ENTs who have extroversion combined with the natural NT aloofness. It's pretty subtle to pick up on.
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

MBTI
    INFP

Ellen Page (the actress who plays Juno) is a classic ENTJ. Her characters come off the same way. God, I love her!!! The personality carries the character.

It's rare to see an ENTJ female character on screen. This one is played and (I would contend) also written by an ENTJ woman. Check out Ellen Page (the actress) and Diablo Cody (the screenwriter) for more info.

Oh-- and Juno's boyfriend: ISFP. Lovely ENTJ/ISFP relationship there.

(Additional contentions:
    Juno's father= ISTP
    Juno's step-mother= ESFJ)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

and her best friend an ENFJ ?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP

I would say ENFP...

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Just started watching it...

Juno is definitely an ENT_

She's cheeky, I like her!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles