User Tag List

First 8910

^Good morning (afternoon? evening?) sunshine! And, incidently, I've just had a conversation about lucid dreaming at lunch today, and, saw your thread on the same matter. Been posting there.

As for the rest, yup, quite fuzzy, esp. because I, myself, have a hard time perscribing rigidly a manifestation of a behaviour on a particular function, esp. in specific case by case scenario. That's one of my criticisms of the applicability of MBTI.

Having said that, one of the biggest red flag in terms of Juno being an ISFP have been the intuition (esp. Ne) that seems to pour out of her/the character. I'm giving a few scenes as concrete examples because I just don't know how to summarize the generalized intuition that is evident in the character, so maybe the below examples will flesh it out:

There's the scene where she's walking to the abortion clinic and her protestor school friend and her converse.
    Juno converses, "Cuz I knew this girl cuz she had this crazy freakout because she took too many behavior meds once, and she ripped off all her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Richdale mall and was like, BLAIGHH, I'm a cricken from the sea..." (as she does wild hand and feet gestures)
    Friend: I thought that was you
    Juno: Well,....um...it was good seeing you...

And, another where she's hypothesizing that the jock that hate her is truly in love with her secretly, because he likes girls who're really geeks, but, hipster geek...with glasses, and a stick, etc...etc....[the scene is a voice-over, that visualizes the type(s) of girl that jock supposedly likes, we see this random girl model being drastically changed into weird, wacky outfits, according to Juno's voiceover]

And, there's many instances of weird intuitive random thoughts sprinkled throughout Juno's dialogue and her perceptions.

Where do you see her as a sensor?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    ^Good morning (afternoon? evening?) sunshine! And, incidently, I've just had a conversation about lucid dreaming at lunch today, and, saw your thread on the same matter. Been posting there.

As for the rest, yup, quite fuzzy, esp. because I, myself, have a hard time perscribing rigidly a manifestation of a behaviour on a particular function, esp. in specific case by case scenario. That's one of my criticisms of the applicability of MBTI.

Having said that, one of the biggest red flag in terms of Juno being an ISFP have been the intuition (esp. Ne) that seems to pour out of her/the character. I'm giving a few scenes as concrete examples because I just don't know how to summarize the generalized intuition that is evident in the character, so maybe the below examples will flesh it out:

There's the scene where she's walking to the abortion clinic and her protestor school friend and her converse.
    Juno converses, "Cuz I knew this girl cuz she had this crazy freakout because she took too many behavior meds once, and she ripped off all her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Richdale mall and was like, BLAIGHH, I'm a cricken from the sea..." (as she does wild hand and feet gestures)
    Friend: I thought that was you
    Juno: Well,....um...it was good seeing you...

And, another where she's hypothesizing that the jock that hate her is truly in love with her secretly, because he likes girls who're really geeks, but, hipster geek...with glasses, and a stick, etc...etc....[the scene is a voice-over, that visualizes the type(s) of girl that jock supposedly likes, we see this random girl model being drastically changed into weird, wacky outfits, according to Juno's voiceover]

And, there's many instances of weird intuitive random thoughts sprinkled throughout Juno's dialogue and her perceptions.

Where do you see her as a sensor?
    What makes me think she is S is the manifestations of Se, her obvious inclination for artistic expression. There is also a lack, IMO, of Ne-related philosophical big-picture thinking on her part. She is quite random and off the wall at times, but most perceivers are. She is one of the "geeky" people, but that's not rare for an IP either, whether or not she is N.

Bleeker is definitely an ISFJ, and the actor is ISFJ in real life, too.

MBTI
    ENTP

Juno - ENTP
    Bleeker - ISFJ
    Mark - inTP
    Vanessa - ISFJ
    Juno's dad- ISTP
    Bren (Stepmother) - ESFJ
    Mac (Father) - ISTP
    Leah (Friend) - ENFP

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Yea, Juno is definitely an ENTP.

My brother and mother are both ENTJs and kept telling me that I should go and watch 'Juno' since Ellen Page's character reminded them of me (identical apparently). The movie was actually a bit creepy since she reminded me so much of myself. Especially when she cut off the dude and said "no" when he asked "Juno like, blah blah" etc.

Whatever
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Seeing as Juno has taken over this thread with her pregnant antics can we make a seperate thread for superbad?
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    ENFP

Both movies are awesome! I love every single character. Everyone is so unique!

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Superbad

Fogel - INTP, possibly ISTP
    Seth - ESTP
    Evan - ISFJ
    Juno:

Juno - ENTP
    Paulie - ISFJ
    Mark - INTP
    Vanessa - ISTJ

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I don't think the arguments for Juno being ISFP are very strong. Only ISFPs can accumulate random detritus that expresses themselves artistically? Her dialogue is the most important part of her character, because like many characters in comedies and dramas, especially Ps, talking is most of what she does. She is all about the ideas. Ne ideas and thought tangents. And Ne can also be as artistic as Se, as it deals with creativity andimagination! I'm not sure about her Ti/Fi difference, but I am quite confident she is an ENXP.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."