• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rachel McAdams?

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
she seems very warm, lovely, down to earth ... isfj?

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Yeah, I'd agree with Ratsimoan on ENFP.

Unique

Shes actually gotten more confident as time has gone on, she used to be a lot more awkward and really thought about what she would say before she says it... (still does a bit in interviews)

I'd say INXP

an older interview that proves all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKKMGqs1w-w

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, she's pretty. I get an ISFJ vibe - but then also ENFP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Well, she looks INTP (what with the huge forehead.) I don't know anything about her personally, though.

INTP.gif
3626634bin.jpg
images.jpg

It's kind of hard to believe, I know. If asked what her type was without any reference, my kneejerk reaction would have been to call her some sort of XFXX. That said, the picture is not inaccurate, as most of you have no problem calling Phillip Seymour Hoffman an INTP.

INTP.gif
C0210_AR_Philip_Seymour_Hoffman.jpg

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i would have guessed ntj, tho i don't know her very well apart from 30 rock, where her character is a ridiculous etj. she seems like an sx type. she seems very j to me in general.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
definitely. my bad :)

my best guess is infj 1w9 based on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX5aSpZDj2w interview with kimmel. really nervous, not really in the moment, delayed reactions, and not really comfortable riffing. she actually reminds me of a girl who i worked with at a restaurant once who told me she was an infj after she heard me talking to other people about typology and then actually went out and convinced me of it (my initial position is always a bit skeptical).

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
She is soooooooooooooooooo pretty.

:blush: