• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most badass characters by Enneagram type

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9- Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
1w2- Light Yagami (Death Note)
2w1- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
2w3- Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
3w2- Michael Westen (Burn Notice)
3w4- Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
4w3- Dracula (Gary Oldman version)
4w5- Severus Snape (Harry Potter)
5w4- L Lawliet (Death Note)
5w6- Patrick Jane (The Mentalist)
6w5- Dr. Simon Tam (Firefly)
6w7- Captain Mal Reynolds (Firefly)
7w6- Ladd Russo (Baccano)
7w8- The Joker (Batman, all depictions)
8w7- John Simm's Master (Doctor Who)
8w9- Chancellor Palpatine (Star Wars)
9w8- Johan Liebert (Monster)
9w1- Remus Lupin (Harry Potter; honorable mention to Hoban Washburne from Firefly)

ctang15

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Wow...impressive...:shock:

But no, I really think you got it covered. :doh:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w9- Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
1w2- Light Yagami (Death Note)
2w1- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
2w3- Paladin Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
3w2- Michael Westen (Burn Notice)
3w4- Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
4w3- Dracula (Gary Oldman version)
4w5- Severus Snape (Harry Potter)
5w4- L Lawliet (Death Note)
5w6- Patrick Jane (The Mentalist)
6w5- Dr. Simon Tam (Firefly)
6w7- Captain Mal Reynolds (Firefly)
7w6- Ladd Russo (Baccano)
7w8- The Joker (Batman, all depictions)
8w7- John Simm's Master (Doctor Who)
8w9- Chancellor Palpatine (Star Wars)
9w8- Johan Liebert (Monster)
9w1- Remus Lupin (Harry Potter; honorable mention to Hoban Washburne from Firefly)

Light: 1w9
Mal: 8w7
Palpatine 5w6

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w4 sx Jeramiah Guntwald :D

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Light: 1w9
No damn way. His vision is far too humanistic, and he was actually fairly confrontational and aggressive. 1w9s are basically Obstructive Bureaucrats (in fact, I actually think I mistyped Dumbledore).

Not a very bad typing, I must say.

Palpatine 5w6
This on the other hand is. What. The. Fuck.

Stereotypical BWAHAHAHA I WANNA TAKE OVER THE WOOOOOOOOOORLD bad guy = Investigator? What?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No damn way. His vision is far too humanistic, and he was actually fairly confrontational and aggressive. 1w9s are basically Obstructive Bureaucrats (in fact, I actually think I mistyped Dumbledore).
Stereotypical BWAHAHAHA I WANNA TAKE OVER THE WOOOOOOOOOORLD bad guy = Investigator? What?
there is absolutely nothing 2 about Light Yagami. he does not value other people, mercy or Fe at all. he values punishment, justice and (twisted) Fi. in fact, he really doesn't think about other people ever :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

His vision is "humanistic" but solipsist and abstract. 1w2 have a compliant and positive side and a personal warmth that he has not.

He is often compared with Han Solo, who is 8w7 Sp/Sx. Mal, him, is clearly Sx-last.

Mental types want power. Palpatine is inclined toward power, but not in an impulsive, physical way like Muhamad Ali or the Dr Cox. He's not an impulsive or physical person at all. He's very much in his head, he's the planner who build his plans and give his directives from his bureau, and never left it. He is a leader, but he is not fire like Sauron, Megatron or Magneto, he is coldness and ascetism. He is more a leader like Mr Burns from the simpsons, Alan Greenspan or Howard Hughes. Every Sith Lords seek powe, but that does'nt necessarly mean they are 8.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree with the typing of Light Yagami as 1w2: his outlook towards changing the world while fulfilling a god complex screams of Wing 2 motives as opposed to Wing 9 motives.

Other badass characters by enneagram:

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (Assassins Creed): 5w6
Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassins Creed): 7w6
Nicol Bolas (Magic the gathering): 8w9

That's all I got for now.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with the typing of Light Yagami as 1w2: his outlook towards changing the world while fulfilling a god complex screams of Wing 2 motives as opposed to Wing 9 motives.

Other badass characters by enneagram:

Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (Assassins Creed): 5w6
Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassins Creed): 7w6
Nicol Bolas (Magic the gathering): 8w9

That's all I got for now.

you're missing the most important piece though, 1w2s CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. Light Yagami literally does not care about anyone. he is concerned with justice and judgement like an unhealthy 1w9 (with Fi), not advocacy like a 1w2. he's INTJ 1w9 sx/sp

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you're missing the most important piece though, 1w2s CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. Light Yagami literally does not care about anyone. he is concerned with justice and judgement like an unhealthy 1w9 (with Fi), not advocacy like a 1w2. he's INTJ 1w9 sx/sp

Light does care about people (initially anyway); even by the end of the series he is still hellbent on creating his perfect moral world, one based on the notion of elminating crime altogether, thus ensuring the safety of the massess. Yes, he attempts to murder those close to him, but such people are obstacles to his achievment of the greater good, so it would make perfect sense for him to do what he does and still wing 2. No type is beyond killing or harming others for their goals.

Other badass enneagram types:

Kamina (Gurren Lagann): 7w8
Simon (Gurren Lagann): 6w7
Naruto (Naruto): 3w4

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Light does care about people (initially anyway); even by the end of the series he is still hellbent on creating his perfect moral world, one based on the notion of elminating crime altogether, thus ensuring the safety of the massess. Yes, he attempts to murder those close to him, but such people are obstacles to his achievment of the greater good, so it would make perfect sense for him to do what he does and still wing 2. No type is beyond killing or harming others for their goals.

Other badass enneagram types:

Kamina (Gurren Lagann): 7w8
Simon (Gurren Lagann): 6w7
Naruto (Naruto): 3w4

caring about people and wanting to create a perfect world are separate things. he is hellbent on creating a perfect moral world because he's an INTJ 1. you don't have to care about people to want to change the world to meet your ideals. unhealthy Fi pursues moral causes without any regard for there well being on people.
PS: Kamina is 8w7 sx/so :yes: (I agree with Simon being a 6w7)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
3w4: Sesshmaru (Inuyasha) sp/sx
7w8: Sanosuke Sagara (Rurouni Kenshin) so/sx
3w2: Jeramiah Gottwald (Code Geass) sx/so
8w7: Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
1w9: Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
8w9: Cornelia li Britannia (Code Geass)
4w3: Clovis vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Kamina appears to be 3w2, though I haven't watched much of the show. He's just so.... inspirational
Vash the Stampede is 7w6 so/sx, he's a big joker

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kamina appears to be 3w2, though I haven't watched much of the show. He's just so.... inspirational
Vash the Stampede is 7w6 so/sx, he's a big joker

I would also like to claim Kamina as a 3, but no way. Kamina is pure 8w7 sx/so. compare him with Jeramiah Gottwald or Gaston, both are 3w2 sx/so.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How is Light sx? He doesn't show any desire whatsoever to connect with someone else, he's sp/so by my estimations.

Others:

Roy Batty - 8w9
Randall Graves - 7w6
Alex DeLarge - 7w8
Hannibal Lecter - 5w4

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How is Light sx? He doesn't show any desire whatsoever to connect with someone else, he's sp/so by my estimations.

Others:

Roy Batty - 8w9
Randall Graves - 7w6
Alex DeLarge - 7w8
Hannibal Lecter - 5w4

actually, I've changed my mind on that one. I think he's Sp/Sx now. he does have a certain Sx-ish attachment to his vision and plans, but you're right, he's clearly not an Sx dom
Edit: Sp/So's are more light hearted. Light is intense and convicted like an Sp/Sx, though not as much as an INTJ 1w9 Sx/Sp like Lelouch from Code Geass

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w8 Phil from the Hangover :D