• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sweeny Todd

DawnBreak

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Sweeny Todd-INFP
Mrs Lovett-ENFJ
Judge Turpin-ISTJ
Beadle Bamford-ISTP
Adolfo Pirelli-ESTP
Anthony-ISFP
Joanna-INTP

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Hmm how do yous see Johanna as an intp and not an infp & Sweeny as a infp not a intp?

*is curious, can kinda see it but still curious*

Niaurus

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
- Mr. T, are you listening to me?
- Of course...
- And what did I just say?
- There must be a way to the judge...

xxxJ anyone?

KDude

I think he's an IFP who lost it. Kind of hard to type though. Like Edmond Dantes.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Mos def Fi dominant, for Sweeney! He is beyond the law and his judgement is the only right one. I can see Mrs. Lovett as ENFJ. Nice guesses.

Niaurus

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
I think Sweeney's T and also judging by your post: "He is beyond the law and his judgement is the only right one".

So, he could be INTP, but if he has Fi, then INTJ?

I'm just making sure, we're talking about the movie, right?