• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One Piece.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Has there been a specific thread for typing the characters of One Piece, I'll start as I like the series.

Its an epic series full of humour about a rubber boy, a fruit fruit eater wanting to be a Pirate King and along the way meets lots of adventure. Its an outrageous oftentimes silly show and becomes more and more layered as the series goes, fun, cheeky and entertaining.

For me it was the character development and the humour that make this series so great. While you would think this show is for children, then think again. The earlier episodes hardly do it justice to the scope that happens later on in the series and its awesome, I thought anyway.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The Straw Hats

Monkey D. Luffy - INFP
Luffy-Fishing-monkey-d-luffy-7763239-512-384.jpg

Roronoa Zoro - ISTP
zorogw3.jpg

Nami - ISFJ
nami_-_anime-8541.jpg

Usopp - ISFP
usopp.jpg

Sanji - ESFP
Sanji.jpg

Tony Tony Chopper - ENFP
ChopperFighting2.jpg

Nico Robin – INFJ
Nico_Robin.jpg

Franky – ENTP
franky1.jpg

Brook - INTP
brook1.jpg

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Dracule Mihawk - INTJ
mihawk.jpg

Don Quixote Doflamingo - ESTJ
208261_1242000401487_320_240.jpg

Gecko Moria - INTJ
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagecko%20moria.jpg

Bartholomew Kuma – ESTP
2316-2131258496.jpg

Boa Hancock - ENTJ
Boa_Hancock.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've no idea about the others, but Monkey D. Luffy is ENFP, and Sanji is ESFP.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've no idea about the others, but Brook is INTP?

dimane

Luffy ESFP
Nami ESTP
Zoro ISTP
Sanji ISFP
Chopper ENFJ
Franky ESTP
Brook ESFP
hancock ENFJ
Kuma ISTJ
Trag Law INTP
Mihawk ISTP
don quitote ESTP
Crocodile ISTP
jimbei ESTJ

SamAdams

MBTI Type
BEER
Luffy
ESFP 7

"Luffy's two dominant traits are his apparent lack of intelligence and his utter fearlessness. Luffy can easily be amazed by the simplest things, such as hermit crabs, and can be confused by concepts such as that by digging a hole right next to another he may be unintentionally filling the other hole"

" he is seen to strain himself and notes that he is going to feel sick from too much thinking"

"The same cannot be said when he is on the field of battle, though; he has been known to dodge bullets with ease. It has been stated more than once that Luffy's instinct and behavior is similar to that of a wild animal's"

i might also add that luffy's goal takes type 7 motivation to a whole new level " Luffy also has an extreme thirst for adventure,
which he has stated is the main reason he wants to become the Pirate King, having the belief that the Pirate King would be the one on the entire ocean with the most freedom for adventuring."

Nami
ESTP 7w8

"Along with Nico Robin, Nami is one of the smartest of the Straw Hats and the third smartest character in the East Blue according to Oda"

"Nami is greedy and will do anything for money, accepting any challenge that comes along. Her love of money stems from her childhood, where she lived a poor life and was often upset at having little wealth despite the love of her adopted mother."

"She takes control of the amount of money the crew spends, ever aware of the crews spending habits (such as Luffy's desire to spend all they have on meat) and tries her hardest to avoid it getting spent all at once. To this end, she is in complete horror whenever the rest of the crew wastes money or passes up an opportunity to get it. "

"Nami is very bossy and is usually ordering everyone around"
there are some parts that may suggest nami is an ENFP but moslty everything on the website supports nami being type 7 and choleric

the website http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/ has great personality descriptions it is were all the quoted context i used is from