• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Animorphs

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
Anyone else love this series? :D

Jake - eSFJ
Cassie - INFJ
Marco - ENTP
Rachel - ESTP
Tobias - INFP (or ISFP?)
Ax - ISTJ

Visser Three - ENTJ
Visser One - INTJ?

Elfangor - xNFP?
Loren - some kind of FJ? Plucky as a teenager and seems Enneagram 2-ish when we see her again as an adult.
Chapman - xSTP? (Maybe xSTJ since he becomes a principal?)

Erek - INTx?

Other characters I've missed (like from the Hork-Bajir Chronicles, etc.)?

ETA:
The Ellimist - INTJ
Crayak - ENTP? I only vaguely remember him, but he seemed more chaotic than methodical ...

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Jake - eSFJ
Cassie - INFJ
Marco - ENTP
Rachel - ESTP
Tobias - INFP (or ISFP?)
Ax - ISTJ

Visser Three - ENTJ
Visser One - INTJ?

Elfangor - xNFP?
Loren - some kind of FJ? Plucky as a teenager and seems Enneagram 2-ish when we see her again as an adult.
Chapman - xSTP? (Maybe xSTJ since he becomes a principal?)

Erek - INTx?

Other characters I've missed (like from the Hork-Bajir Chronicles, etc.)?

ETA:
The Ellimist - INTJ
Crayak - ENTP? I only vaguely remember him, but he seemed more chaotic than methodical ...

Ummmmm HELL YEAH

Couldn't tell you about types though...but still :solidarity:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)

Jake - eSFJ
Cassie - INFJ
Marco - ENTP
Rachel - ESTP
Tobias - INFP (or ISFP?)
Ax - ISTJ

Visser Three - ENTJ

Heh, I was going to post this and these were almost my exact thoughts without even opening the thread.

A quick differing opinion, though...

Jake is almost definitely an introvert. He is more of the quiet, reflective type. He is the leader by default, not by choice. Anyway, I'd pit him as more of an ISTJ. Strange, though, considering Ax and Jake are so different. Perhaps Enneagram helps explain it.

Let's give it a shot (note: these may be totally off)...

Jake - 6 so/sx
Cassie - 1w9 sx/so
Marco - 5 sp/so
Rachel - 8w7 or 7w8 so/sp
Tobias 4 sx/sp
Ax - 5 sp/so

Visser Three - 8 sp/so

I'm not to great with typing minor characters, though. Visser Three is the only one that is fairly evident to me.