User Tag List

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Default William Wilberforce and Nelson Mandella

If these have already been done properly I apologise, but I didn't find them in the search. Honestly I think there's something wrong with that search engine. HIMYM had also been done but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I saw movies about these two historical figures recently, and going by that, I would say

Wilberforce: INFP
    Mandella: INFJ

Feel free to mesh it with another thread if there is one.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Nelson Mandella is the quintessential INFJ. He and Ghandi use to play beer pong together.
    Oh, its
    You

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius thinks Wilberforce was a ISFP. He liked gambling clubs too much too be a NF.

Falcarius seriously doubts an NF would be so against challenging social and political order since Wilberforce was essentially a social conservatism. He advocated change in society because of his belief in Evangelical Christianity rather than for some idealistic humanitarian reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    Falcarius thinks Wilberforce was a ISFP. He liked gambling clubs too much too be a NF.

Falcarius seriously doubts an NF would be so against challenging social and political order since Wilberforce was essentially a social conservatism. He advocated change in society because of his belief in Evangelical Christianity rather than for some idealistic humanitarian reason.
    Well I don't know. In the movie he seemed very N I thought. He seemed very idealistic about the whole thing and came up with clever and imaginative ways to get to it without the other politicians realising what they were doing (the French ship thing also affecting English ships for example) and at some points he became visibly angry at the injustice to the people being done. He was also rather distant from the world and said he would rather live a life free of politics experiencing the wonders of nature and God's creation, but he felt too strongly about his cause to do so. That was just the movie though. I don't know if it was an accurate presentation.

Dali

Nelson Mandela (single L): INFJ