User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: Mark Zuckerberg

  1. #31
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post


    INTPs usually aren't Social at all, and certainly 5w6 is more of a "scientist" type of archetype, which correlates more with INTJs than INTPs. The archetypal INTPs are the absent-minded professors that are very abstract and spacey, like L from Death Note. 5w6 has more a practical/skeptical tone to it than 5w4.
    when I think INTP, I think 5w6 Sp/So computer nerd.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #32
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    when I think INTP, I think 5w6 Sp/So computer nerd.
    That's not INTP, that's ISTJ.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  3. #33
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    That's not INTP, that's ISTJ.
    no, ISTJ is more the accountant, the police officer, the secretary or concert violinist
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #34
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no, ISTJ is more the accountant, the police officer, the secretary or concert violinist
    Those are ISTJ 6's, not ISTJ 5's.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  5. #35
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Those are ISTJ 6's, not ISTJ 5's.
    the stereotypical ISTJ is not a 5, and the stereotypical ISTJ is not geeky enough to be a computer nerd (geekiness is usually an N thing)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  6. #36
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the stereotypical ISTJ is not a 5, and the stereotypical ISTJ is not geeky enough to be a computer nerd (geekiness is usually an N thing)
    What is the most common enneagram type for ISTJs?

    1?

  7. #37
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    What is the most common enneagram type for ISTJs?

    1?
    I would guess the top 5 most common ennneatypes for ISTJ would be

    1) 6w5
    2) 1w9
    3) 9w8
    4) 6w7
    5) 3w2
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #38
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the stereotypical ISTJ is not a 5, and the stereotypical ISTJ is not geeky enough to be a computer nerd (geekiness is usually an N thing)
    Not necessarily. Besides there are different types of geekiness. I associate computer nerdiness/geekiness with ISTJs. They are definitely IxTJs, but that sort of thing is not an Ni thing. That's why ISTJ is the best fit. The reason why they may seem like Ns is because they're generally 5s. I know ISTJs aren't usually associated with being 5, I was just pointing out that the type of computer nerd you are talking about is generally an ISTJ 5w6 Sp/So. There are many different kinds of geekiness/nerdiness (i.e., xNFP geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with role-playing, fantasy, story-telling, anime, etc., xNTP geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with book-worming, "thinking", theorizing, abstractness, etc., xSTJ geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with studying, programming, techie stuff (take my dad, for example, who is an ESTJ who is a computer tech), memorizing obscure stuff, political interest, etc., and INxJ geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with analyzing, researching, scientist, etc.), but the type of nerdiness/geekiness you speak of is not that typical of stereotypical INTPs.
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

  9. #39
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Not necessarily. Besides there are different types of geekiness. I associate computer nerdiness/geekiness with ISTJs. They are definitely IxTJs, but that sort of thing is not an Ni thing. That's why ISTJ is the best fit. The reason why they may seem like Ns is because they're generally 5s. I know ISTJs aren't usually associated with being 5, I was just pointing out that the type of computer nerd you are talking about is generally an ISTJ 5w6 Sp/So. There are many different kinds of geekiness/nerdiness (i.e., xNFP geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with role-playing, fantasy, story-telling, anime, etc., xNTP geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with book-worming, "thinking", theorizing, abstractness, etc., xSTJ geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with studying, programming, techie stuff (take my dad, for example, who is an ESTJ who is a computer tech), memorizing obscure stuff, political interest, etc., and INxJ geekiness/nerdiness is generally associated with analyzing, researching, scientist, etc.), but the type of nerdiness/geekiness you speak of is not that typical of stereotypical INTPs.
    - I think techie stuff is more TP-ish personally
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #40
    Secret Sex Freak Hazashin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    - I think techie stuff is more TP-ish personally
    Why?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

    Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

    "Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

    Tatiana ♥

Similar Threads

  1. Mark Zuckerberg:philanthropist or tax cheat?
    By SearchingforPeace in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 02:28 AM
  2. Mark Twain
    By Gabe in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 10:00 PM
  3. Design a new punctuation mark?!
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:38 PM
  4. More by Mark Osborne
    By Ender in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:55 PM
  5. A bad mark!
    By Magic Poriferan in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO