Thread: Mark Zuckerberg

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Occasionally, a Ps topic of interest can lead to J-like success. Not saying this is the case here, but it can happen.
    INTPs can really seem like Js sometimes too. especially if they're doing what they really are into. and i suppose, techincally, that if they are engaging Ti, they really are in Judging mode.

still, he comes off a bit more removed to me when talking about things he's really into than the INTPs i live with. but they are just two out of many, so who knows

MBTI
    ERTP

Default Mark Zuckerberg: Introvert, yet Te-dominant

Mark Zuckerberg is causing me a lot of problems.

The Jungian model of cognitive functions specifies that you have:

- a dominant function, which you are at ease using.
    - an auxiliary function, which is complimentary to the dominant function.
    - a puerile funciton, which is halfway unconcious, and which you are somewhat childish while using.
    - a repressed function, which is mostly unconcious, and which you are very awkward using.

Now looking into Zuckerberg-interviews, we frequently see him engaging in gratituous promotion-talk about various speicific features on Facebook (Se). This would seem to indicate, that Se is his puerile, that is, 3rd funciton. Furthermore, when asked personal questions, he seems to shy away from them and close the subject very quickly. This would indicate, that Fi is his repressed function.

Yet reading articles about him, it seems the people around him experience him as an introvert. So he may be something as strange as a Ni-Te-Se-Fi user, if that is at all possible. He may not fit the MBTI model that well. Or I may be be resisting the obvious conclusion of INTJ :p

Furthermore, there is a famous interview, where he litterally melts into awkwardness. He is enticed to take off his jacket and it is revealed that the "company hoodie" contains a very
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post

Now looking into Zuckerberg-interviews, we frequently see him engaging in gratituous promotion-talk about various speicific features on Facebook (Se). This would seem to indicate, that Se is his puerile, that is, 3rd funciton. Furthermore, when asked personal questions, he seems to shy away from them and close the subject very quickly. This would indicate, that Fi is his repressed function.

Reading wayyy too much into that. All this shows is that he's an introverted thinker.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

this thread is ridiculous. I cannot think of a more stereotypical INTP than Mark Zuckerberg. INTP 5w6 Sp/So
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ERTP

that's funny because people keep writing me on how he's INTJ / ENTJ. people who've read about him, researched him. I'm not saying he isn't INTP, though
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    this thread is ridiculous. I cannot think of a more stereotypical INTP than Mark Zuckerberg. INTP 5w6 Sp/So
    That's what I thought too.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ZZZZ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post

The Jungian model of cognitive functions specifies that you have:

- a dominant function, which you are at ease using.
    - an auxiliary function, which is complimentary to the dominant function.
    - a puerile funciton, which is halfway unconcious, and which you are somewhat childish while using.
    - a repressed function, which is mostly unconcious, and which you are very awkward using.

Yet reading articles about him, it seems the people around him experience him as an introvert. So he may be something as strange as a Ni-Te-Se-Fi user, if that is at all possible. He may not fit the MBTI model that well. Or I may be be resisting the obvious conclusion of INTJ :p

Furthermore, there is a famous interview, where he litterally melts into awkwardness. He is enticed to take off his jacket and it is revealed that the "company hoodie" contains a very
    Te = external. That's the function the world see's.

INTJ's don't expose the their dom Ni as much. (since it's introverted).

Riva

Jews have funny last names. Regardless of what his MBTI type is, I think we can all agree on that.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Mark Z = INTJ 5w6 Sp/So.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I don't know what type this squirrelly fucker is, TBH.

I know he's NOT INTJ or ENTJ, though. I'm actually leaning towards INTP or ISFJ for him.

At any rate, he was SO awkward in that one interview that I had to keep pausing it to recover from second-hand embarrassment before I could continue.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness