User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 56 of 56

  1. #51
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Can I mention that I fucking hate Ted? There's always a moment during each episode - a moment where he reveals his motivations or reasoning for doing or thinking something - that makes me feel the urge to beat him.
    You're not alone, I feel the same thing.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  2. #52
    Emerging Tallulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    6,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Can I mention that I fucking hate Ted? There's always a moment during each episode - a moment where he reveals his motivations or reasoning for doing or thinking something - that makes me feel the urge to beat him.
    Ted is a complete, unmitigated girl. He annoys me, too. I always found it hard to believe hardcore-T Robin could date him without wanting to physically harm him.
    Something Witty

  3. #53
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Ted is a complete, unmitigated girl. He annoys me, too. I always found it hard to believe hardcore-T Robin could date him without wanting to physically harm him.
    Agreed. And yeah, it seemed like Robin reviled everything that he valued and thought, so their relationship was kind of....
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  4. #54
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Maybe he was a demon in the sack.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Rebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Ted: ISFJ - Type 6
    Barney: ESTP - Type 3
    Marshall: ENFP - Type 2
    Lilly: ESFP - Type 7
    Robin: ESTP - Type 7
    Lilly strikes me as ENFP, a lot of crazy and a lot of Fi. She used to be interesting, now she's just blahblah I am Marshall's wife blahblah.

    I think Teddy Bear is cute, wouldn't want to date him, but cute. The writing behind Marshall and Lilly needs to be improved and Robin needs more story lines!

  6. #56
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    Lilly strikes me as ENFP, a lot of crazy and a lot of Fi. She used to be interesting, now she's just blahblah I am Marshall's wife blahblah.

    I think Teddy Bear is cute, wouldn't want to date him, but cute. The writing behind Marshall and Lilly needs to be improved and Robin needs more story lines!
    I dunno, Lily strikes me as the SFP stereotype. Marshall seems much more like an ENFP, and the difference between he and Lily are pretty striking.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Similar Threads

  1. How I Met Your Mother/Friends Show
    By Rebe in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:32 PM
  2. Barney Stinson from HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER: ESTP or ENTJ?
    By HIMYMfan in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 07:38 PM
  3. How I Met Your Mother [TV show]
    By swordpath in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:25 PM
  4. How I Met Your Mother
    By Xyk in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 01:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO