User Tag List

First 12

It's been a while but I do remember Faye as being quite upbeat, spontaneous and provocative! A lot of what she said when randomly walking around the map really came across as ESTP-ish to me- when I say calm I meant that she was unfazed by change or adversity, rather than a buddha-esque disposition in general

You're right that I was wrong about Hope. INFP, then? Fi/Ne? Or maybe even ISFP, just like Lightning- which could explain why she sort of relates to him and feels a need to sort of take him under her wing (albeit in a stoic and impersonal manner >_>)
    Call me Visa, please!
    visakanv.com
    visaisahero.tumblr.com

Yeah, I like that part of the game with Hope and Lightning..

Maybe I need to play more, but Fang didn't seem ESTP to me. I think her and Vanille (funny as Vanille is) are the only ones to express idealistic stuff in their monologues. Snow to a point, but he's more directed on his actions and being a hero. And INFJs aren't necessarily Buddha like or bad with change either. :confused: If anything INFJs push for change.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

In what world is Lightning/Light an F? Some F's may have trouble expressing emotions or prefer that they not put them out there for the world but Lightning seems quite competent in other areas. Soldier (or should I say Commando :P), as an occupation, fits her like a glove.

On the other hand, I only played 7 hours of the game... so I may not have enough data...

Being a J, I just couldn't bring myself to toy around with the unique, pattern-based battle system (even if I'm an N.) Maybe I'll read a strategy guide on battle mechanics and subconsciously interpolate that instead.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

yeah, just Lightning's face says "impersonal". I haven't played the game though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Lightning - INTJ or ISTP
    Hope - INFP
    Snow - ESFP
    Fang - ESTP or ISTP
    Vanille - ENFP
    Sazh - ESFJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
    Lightning - INTJ or ISTP
    Hope - INFP
    Snow - ESFP
    Fang - ESTP or ISTP
    Vanille - ENFP
    Sazh - ESFJ
    +1

Having not played through the whole game, this is the impression I got.
    The mind shows only what is near the heart - Elder Edda

Ti>Fi>Ne>>>Si>Te>Se>Ni>>>Fe - LII - 5w4 sp/sx 5w4-4w5-1w9
    |R|cUeI - Phlegmatic/Melancholic - Mystic - Neutral Good

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Lightning doesn't care about people at all, barely factors them in beyond the need to protect the ones close to her. She most certainly makes her choices with Ti. Fits ISTP quite well.

The characters aren't really bland, they are just annoying, lightning doesn't say enough, Sazh whinges too much, Vanille's voice is retarded, Snow's hero act is stereotypical, Hope whinges even more than Sazh, Fang is too cool, lol.

Lightning, E8 - feels the need to be strong, to protect the weak
    Sazh, E6 - values loyalty, worries about safety, would do anything for his kid
    Vanille, E9 - Wants happiness for everyone, encourages unity
    Snow, E3 - confident, determined and showy (he's very into his bro image), wants to be the hero.
    Hope, E6 - contemplative, blames his circumstances on others (not 1, 4, 5 or 9), vengeful, clearly not 2, 3, 7 or 8, therefore E6.
    Fang, E1 - strong-minded, level headed, disciplined (I only just got up to her chapter, so this is a huge guess lol)

MBTI:
    Lightning - ISTP
    Sazh - ISTJ
    Vanille - ESFJ
    Snow - ESFP
    Hope - INFP (His hatred of Snow seems very Fi to me)
    Fang - ESTP

And what's going on with the super thick Aussie accents!?!!? I take it in the distant future we're going to be "WINNING!".
    5 3 9

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Lightning - ISTJ is my immediate thought for her.
    Vanille - ESFP .. I think she's just too go-with-the-flow for her to not be a P.
    Sazh - xSFJ, I could definitely see.
    Snow - ESFP.
    Hope - I don't know honestly. I thought the character was a whiny little brat. @_@
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Lightning, E8 - feels the need to be strong, to protect the weak
    Sazh, E6 - values loyalty, worries about safety, would do anything for his kid
    Vanille, E9 - Wants happiness for everyone, encourages unity
    Snow, E3 - confident, determined and showy (he's very into his bro image), wants to be the hero.
    Hope, E6 - contemplative, blames his circumstances on others (not 1, 4, 5 or 9), vengeful, clearly not 2, 3, 7 or 8, therefore E6.
    Fang, E1 - strong-minded, level headed, disciplined (I only just got up to her chapter, so this is a huge guess lol)
    Vanille seems more like a 7 to me. Her entire issue in the game was trying to run from the pain from her past as well as from the pain from causing Sazh's son to be in the situation he's in. Fang is an 8 as well, being very protective of Vanille.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland