• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nicolas Cage

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Nicolas-Cage.jpg

What type is he?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'd probably venture a guess of esfj. Fe dom makes sense.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Finally settle on estj, Aleksei?

I think Cage is an intp (pretty close, state).

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he plays characters that get emotionally shitted on.

and he's powerless to stop it, and he doesn't even show it, he just takes it with that shit-eating grin.

intp e5s show resentment from a mile away. and irritation. he, by contrast, looks like a wounded puppy.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

and he's powerless to stop it, and he doesn't even show it, he just takes it with that shit-eating grin.

intp e5s show resentment from a mile away. and irritation. he, by contrast, looks like a wounded puppy.
Tis why he cannot be Fe.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tis why he cannot be Fe.

Fe is super expressive, so it works for the character. you dont have an intp playing the character in the weatherman. you have nic cage. and you go, awwwww, poor nic cage. what'd he ever do to hurt anyone?????

also, Fe types get shitted on all the time. they don't always win, they just seem like they do in certain social spaces that are defined by customer service/hospitality/pr culture. because they keep coming, and there's so many more of them than us.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

How often do you notice intp 9s?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fe is super expressive, so it works for the character. you dont have an intp playing the character in the weatherman. you have nic cage. and you go, awwwww, poor nic cage. what'd he ever do to hurt anyone?????

also, Fe types get shitted on all the time. they don't always win, they just seem like they do in certain social spaces that are defined by customer service/hospitality/pr culture. because they keep coming, and there's so many more of them than us.
He is expressionless. Almost exactly the same expression in every one of his movies and photos.

It is an indication towards Fi than Fe.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's probably ISTJ, possibly INFP. I see the opposite State sees -- he's not very expressive at all, and more importantly, he doesn't appear to know how to play a wide range of roles -- which tells me he's some sort of Fi type. He's frankly dull.

And, yeah, I settled on ESTJ.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Superficial points:

Cage has next to no ability for above the ear facial expression synchronicity with the lower half.

He also has the intp lower lip sag.

And a spacey, underwater feel. intp 9.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is an MBTI type forum, not Socionics. VI is no good around here.

ILI is plausible, though.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
intp's are easy to identify, especially if they've made music.

I like to use Bruce Springsteen's for basis of comparison, as his is notable for going on for way too long, mirroring the circular nature of intps'-- who are (probably due to their compulsive tendencies, idea-building-wise) also responsible for some of the longest, meandering, pieces imaginable. People performing on stage are, no matter how planned the event, are prone to air their feelings, which is what I think the intp/esfp pair is better at than the other 7.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just realized that last post of mine had nothing to do with the thread.

Shaq's done it. Cage might have something to hide.