• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Big Bang Theory

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
1. Sheldon is fictional character that is made to be a caricature and can't be typed.

2. Sheldon has many personality disorders and mentaly ill people can't be properly typed.

:party pooper:

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm not going to read through all 13 pages of this.
Here's what I think:

Leonard - INxP
Just because he's a physicist doesn't mean he can't be Fi-dom. I see a lot of Fi-Si looping in him especially in regards to his relationship with his mother, although that could just as easily be attributed to inferior Fe. There is probably more evidence for Ti/Fe but I would not argue hard with INFP. (I do have a hard time seeing inf-Te but I do see lots of Fi so.)

Penny - ESFP
Obviously she's SFP. I considered ISFP given her rather poor Te. But maybe it's actually poor Ni.

Sheldon - INTP
Typed by inferior functions. He's clearly he's Ti/Fe and he very clearly uses a lot of Si.

Amy - ?
Amy is either an INTJ who is discovering and developing her Fi-Se or a repressed ISFP. Though most of this is based on how I see her interact with Sheldon in the context of their relationship. She could also be INTP.

Raaj - ISFP

Emily - ?
Haven't seen enough of her to really know, since I only watch the show sporadically. I'm inclined to think Se/Ni, like ESTP, but again, I don't know.

Howard - ISTP
"I" only because of inf-Fe. He's clearly very extraverted.

Bernadette - ?
Idek with this woman. Maybe ENTJ?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah Sheldon is the quintessential INTP for comedy. He was super easy to type. There's like no doubt.

kirsten

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Here's what I think--

Sheldon: ENTP
Leonard: ISFJ
Penny: ENFP
Howard: ESFP