User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I was just concentrating on Sheldon. He's the tallest one, right? who was drinking the diet coke?

It was interesting the way he answered when the gal came in and said she needed some guinea pigs. He took he literally and then proceeded to tell her where she could find some, and recommended a certain type. It seems like he remembers a lot of "trivial" information, in a very detailed way.

Funny how he never smiles. Very serious.

He seemed T when he was brutally honest.

He seems very J. Well, apparently, he's got OCD - showers twice a day and washes his hands frequently.

I wasn't sure if he was I or E. After he had some alcohol, he became more E.

I think that because he seems to have such a great memory, not just in one or two subjects, I'm going to guess Sheldon is an ISTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I was just concentrating on Sheldon. He's the tallest one, right? who was drinking the diet coke?

It was interesting the way he answered when the gal came in and said she needed some guinea pigs. He took he literally and then proceeded to tell her where she could find some, and recommended a certain type. It seems like he remembers a lot of "trivial" information, in a very detailed way.

He seems very J. Well, apparently, he's got OCD - showers twice a day and washes his hands frequently.

I think that because he seems to have such a great memory, not just in one or two subjects, I'm going to guess Sheldon is an ISTJ.
    I'm not entirely convinced. I think he still might be INTJ. He is very speculative and radical, always pondering new ideas, such as ideas for time travel, invisibility, marketing schemes (glow-in-the-dark tampons, fish night-lights), etc. Such doesn't really seem typical of ISTJ. Any type can have a good memory.

And yes, Leonard seem either to be a shy ENTP or outgoing INTP.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post

Definitely! My guess is ISTJs are more pedantic than INTJs and Sheldon certainly is pedantic.

One other thing, IMHO almost all TV characters are E. A bunch of Introverts wouldn't be very interesting to watch. Anyway, my point is E vs. I is probably irrelavent when typing character from TV shows ...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

introverts aren't boring!
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    introverts aren't boring!
    Perhaps not to themselves. However watching an introvert can't possibly be much fun???

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

perhaps watching a person with no personality would be no fun, but introverts are still fun people. We aren't called introverts because we are boring and don't know how to have fun, we are called introverts because we need some space to ourselves to regain some energy. We are also introverted because we are typically introspective which leads to discussions of ideas and concepts...how can that be boring?
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    xNTP

Good point. What can I say? I have the attention span of a two year old. Depth isn't really my thing.

MBTI
    INxJ

Sheldon is definitely an ISTJ. See episode 7, season 1. That entire episode is dedicated to Sheldon's freaky rules about every possible aspect of his life.

ISTJ = I will follow the rules.

INTJ = I will make my own rules.

Dali

Had to resuscitate this topic because I disagree with the other posters.

Sheldon - INTJ. Autistic and possibly a savant. Very strong Te but definitely a Dom-Ni.
    Leonard - iNTP
    Attractive, blonde neighbour - ESFP

Sheldon makes his own rules. It's not because of parental pressure or social expectancies, it's because of his own focused nature and long-range thinking.
    Though Si-dominants are more likely to have a good short-term memory, this does not exclude other types. He ruthlessly applies short-term planning because of his OCD, but has an ability and a willingness to think in grand schemes ('If all of us work on this project for 10 years, we might invent xy', I don't remember the correct quote), which makes it very unlikely that he's an ISTJ.

Sheldon: INTJ
    Leonard: INTP
    Penny: ESFP
    Raj: INTP
    Leslie: INTJ
    Sheldon's mom: ESFJ