• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Heroes, Villains, and MBTI

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
too many INTP or SJ heroes, I think (at least I can't think of any).

The buddy cop "older, by the book partner" seems a possible SJ hero type. (There's also Angel in Hot Fuzz, though that may be iffy as a good example.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
personally, I think NFs have the most "hero" temperament because we are both ethical and multidimensional. most of us have a strong hatred for oppression of the weak and if you mess with our friends, we will kill you (I tend to keep really idealistic side hidden away because I get crazy intense. the last time I really let it out, someone was messing with my friend and I almost stabbed them with a pencil in the neck. that's why my best friend is an ENTJ, he keeps me level headed and sane) being the hero is almost hardwired into us
ENFJ: charismatic revolutionary who overthrows a corrupt dictator (think John Brown or William Wallace)
INFJ: the silent leader or mystic hero who receives "visions" may have psychic powers or glowing eyes. they also fit well into the fallen hero role
INFP: the prince who slays the dragon and rescues the princess, probably has a few magic powers and a cool sword.
ENFP: the arch typical disney hero (enfps can be surprisingly serious when our values are violated)

SPs can make good heros in more light hearted stories. they're usually the badass hero or the wild rebel (maybe a bounty hunter) most of them have an endearing sort of cockiness about them

SJ heroes are usually the loyal knight or samurai hell bent on serving their lord and/or country and usually neglecting themselves. they make good protagonists in samurai or soldier movies.

NTs: let's face it, they are usually the villains. not vulnerable or relatable enough to be the protagonist and too practical to be the hero. not that this is a bad thing, NTJs are usually my favorite characters unless the hero is someone I can relate to well.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Lets get a list going of examples of a hero and villian of each type

INTP - Mycroft Holmes - ????

ENTP - Vash the stampede - The Joker

ENTJ - ???? - Lex Luthor

INTJ - Sherlock Holmes - Hannible Lector

INFP - Luke Skywalker - ?????

ENFP - ????? - ???????

INFJ - Roarshach(more of an anti-hero) - John Doe from Se7en

ENFJ - ????? - ??????

Contemptus

MBTI Type
INtJ
Enneagram
Sherlock Holmes, as portrayed by Robert Downey Jnr. is definitely an INTP!

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6

ENTJ - ???? - Lex Luthor

ENFP - ????? - ???????

ENFJ - ????? - ??????

Vash is ENFJ

INTP villian The RIddler

ENTJ hero Cable

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP

ENTJ - ???? - Lex Luthor

ENFP - ????? - ???????

ENFJ - ????? - ??????

That's exactly what I wanted to do a few weeks earlier :huh:

Okay, let's combine!

ENFP Villainess: Carmen (Carmen opera, Bizet)
ENFP Heroine: narrator (Yang Phenomenon, T. Lee) (I've doubted about N vs S, but when I reread the book I saw a hell of a lot of Ne)
ENTJ Hero: Peter (Eye of the Dragon, S. King); Stach (King of Katoren, J. Terlouw)
ENTJ Villainess: Agatha Trunchbull (Matilda, R. Dahl)
ISFP Heroine: Mary Lennox (The secret garden, F.H. Burnett)
ESFP Hero: Dickon (The secret garden, F.H. Burnett)
INTJ Heroine: Matilda (Matilda, R. Dahl)

And... where are the ESTJs? :cry: (I don't know any ESTJ Heroes outside of my own stories! Why not?)

dimane

SJ heros
batman ISTJ
clark kent ISFJ superman ESFJ
real life cops, firefighters,doctors, etc.
SJ villians
my boss
the mafia
NF heros
disney characters
social service workers
SP heroes
cloud ff series
real life cops, firefighters,doctors, etc.
SP villians
real life criminals gangs etc
NT heros
spiderman
the flash
mr fantastic
scientists who work to cure diseases
NT villans
all comic villans
most videogame villans
most movie villans